2

————🍫————

As the lecture came to an end--finally--I was ready to get up, but only to notice a guy with a black hat sitting beside me. I flinched as I jumped up a little holding my chest from the shock. I was pretty sure no one was next to me. When the hell did this guy sit next to me? He pretended as if nothing happened--or maybe he didn't even see me flinch for him to pretend--and walked away. I looked at him as he continued walking towards the door. "I don't think I've ever seen him before," I whispered.

"Hey!" Eunbyul greeted me as I walked out of the classroom. "Who was that? he's a cutie," she eyed the guy with the black hat as he continued walking. "Don't know, he was sitting next to me and I didn't even realize till the end of the lecture." We started walking. "Was he cute? I didn't get to look at his face," 

"Uh yes! I need to know about him, tell me if you see him again! Gosh, he was cute," she said with excitement. "Was he that cute?" I asked with a chuckle.

  -------------------------------------------

"Excuse me?"

I turned around to see a medium-tall guy. His black hair was covered by a black hat, his ripped blue jean matched his printed black hoodie creating a well-dressed guy that looked around my age or older.

"Sorry," I moved aside as he went into the line. I looked back up at the menu of the cafe that was hanging above the cashier's desk. What should I get? I asked myself the hardest question in the world. Why is it always so hard to choose something to eat? I shook my head at the thought and went in line behind the well-dressed guy.

When he was done with the order, he turned around and faced me. I returned the look with a confused face. "Excuse me?" I asked him this time. He sighed and looked me up and down. I gave him a look. Is this guy checking me out?

"You're Lee Seul Bi?" He asked I think. It came out more of a statement.

"Excuse me?"

He shook his head and got out his wallet. "Order, it's on me," he moved aside. I walked to the cashier and ordered, ignoring him. Is he messed up in the head or something?

"Hi, what can I get you?" Asked the cashier. He's cute. I need to tell Jae Eun about this cafe, she'll come rushing here in seconds.

"Can I get an Iced Carmel Mocha with Bulgogi sandwich please?"

"Yes, would that be small, medium, or large?"

"Small please," I smiled and got my wallet on the counter ready to pay.

"That will be ₩9,896.95," I was getting the money out of my wallet, but a black card was passed in front of me to the cashier. (8.45USD)

"Pay with this," the cashier took the card with a confused look. "No, I got it," I handed the cashier ten thousand won.

"No, pay with the card, and can you please get the order to the table by the window beside the bookshelf please," with that, the well-dressed guy dragged me to the table.

"Who are you?" I questioned ready to explode any second. Who the hell does he think he is?! First, he looked me up and down with no shame at all; second, he touched me without permission and dragged me.

We just had a staring contest for the first minute till he blinked and looked up. "Yes, I win!" I screamed in happiness. "We weren't playing for you to win," he said sternly. I quickly became quiet, he's scary, but not a cutie. Wait a minute. I checked him out remembering the guy that sat with me.

"If you're gonna check me out at least make it unnoticeable,"

"Yeah right, I wasn't and I wouldn't, but aren't you in my psychology class?" I asked.

He nodded. "Kinda, I'm actually not a student," I looked at him confused waiting for him to explain. "I'm Min Yoongi," he said. A smirk crawled into his lips as he laid back in the chair. I blinked a couple of times as seconds went by. "Was I supposed to know you?" I asked innocently. 

He suddenly moved forward as his hands slammed the table and his eyes widened. "Y-you don't—" he let out a sigh as his eyes closed for a second. It was as if he was regaining his composure in some way. Yeah, this guy is definitely messed up in the head.

"What did my mom get me into?"

I heard him mumbled with irritation.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=

It's a short chapter but I wanted to update you guys! Thank you to all of those who are being patient and waiting for the updates. I really appreciate it.

————