9

Edited: 1/14/19 there might be some mistakes still and I'm sorry for that. Please let me know if you see any, thank you.

Yoongi P.O.V

After waking up from my little nap, I walked to the kitchen looking for a glass of water. It felt weird, like something was missing. It's quiet. Where did that crazy girl go? I put my cup of water down on the counter and walked towards the pool. She wasn't there. I walked back inside and looked around the suite, but I still couldn't find her.

"Where did this girl go now?" I looked at the time, and it was 9:53.

"Stupid Yoongi, you fell asleep for hours, not minutes," I scolded myself and started looking around one more time. As I was walking around the whole resort looking for her, my phone rang.

"Where are you? Why did you get out without telling me?" I yelled at her.

"Sorry, but I got lost. Can you come get me, please? I'm near a restaurant called—"

Her call ended before she could finish. I quickly ran from the resort and started to look for her. I searched for the nearest restaurant around us and started running. After a while of looking, I found her sitting outside of a restaurant called 'Love&U'. The rain fell down in a hurry as she was hugging herself. Her tears mixed with the rain; she looked scared. I walked up to her and looked at her weak state. Note to self, never let her out alone.

"Yoongi," she said with relief shown all over her face.

"You, do you know how worried I was? What if some guy just came and raped you or kidnapped you? What would I do then?" I yelled at her with worry all over my face. But I didn't know why I told her that.

She stood there not knowing what to say. I wouldn't know what to say either. She looked cold and vulnerable, I took off my wet jacket and put it around her, hoping it will do some help.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Don't go alone from now on,"

"Said the one who wants to sleep the moment we stepped into the house," Seul Bi said back. And just when I was being nice.

"Yah! I was tired, okay," I defended myself.

"Mmm," Seul Bi hummed not believing my reason.

We continued walking in the cold, rainy night back to the resort. Suddenly she started to sneeze, three times in a row.

"Did you catch a cold?"

"No, it's just that I've been having a weird headache and dizziness, as you know," she chuckled. "Wait, I am having a cold," she added.

I let out a smile, making sure she didn't see. "Go to bed and dry yourself. I'll make some porridge for you," I said and sent her to the room.

Seul Bi P.O.V

It was weird. Why is he acting like this? He's just being nice and kind. He didn't yell as much and even gave me his jacket, which was laid on the chair along with some of my clothes to dry.

I jumped into the bed tired and just wanted to rest in this warm bed.

"I can't fall asleep, wait for Yoongi," I said to myself as I slapped my face a little with both of my hands on both cheeks. After a little of waiting, he finally came with the food. His clothes were still wet but not as much as before. His hair somehow was shining more under the light.

"Okay, it's finished, eat up and I will give you some medicine," Yoongi said as he handed me the tray with the bowl of porridge.

"We have medicine?" I asked.

"No, I'll ask the office for some, I'm sure they have something," he explained.

"Mmm, okay, you go change first," I said and was just about to put the spoon in my mouth but I remembered; he was asleep this whole time. He didn't get to eat and had to look for me in the middle of the rain.

"Why aren't you eating with me?" I asked after he came back from the bathroom with clean clothes. I held the spoon towards him, waiting for him to take a bite.

"It's alright; I'm not hungry. I will go call the office, " Yoongi said, avoiding me.

"At least eat just one bite, please?" I begged with a cute face.

I put it up in front of him with my hand under it to make sure it won't spill. He came closer and ate it; I smiled like a crazy person. He walked out of the room looking like nothing just happened.

Edited: hope you enjoyed this chapter and please don't forget to vote and comment