chapter 19✔

Yoongi P.O.V

I walked into my office, and my dad was sitting there. Now what?

"Your late, again " he said.

"Sorry, didn't track time " I said and walked over and took a seat on front of him.

"Is something wrong?" I asked braking the silence.

"No, well there is something" he said and looked down. He looked up and continued " you wanted to know the truth right?" I nodded and waited for him to finish.

"The reason why I let you marry seul bi, and got you into this whole marriage is because of the kim family.
Before you say anything, let me finish" I closed back my lips and leaned back and let him finished. But is he really doing this because of Hea soo?

"This, marriage was just to get me a grandson, a heir, I wanted one so that jerk won't do anything in the future"

"But you have me, and Jimin!" I yelled back, but not to loud. What was he thinking? How can he use seul bi like that.

" I know, but he will not stay still" I cut him off.

"Than what we're those papers on your desk for? The ones with A fake report about seul bi" I said to him, which only made his eyes widen.

"How did you know?"

Flashback

OK I'm done, finally. I want out of the office with the report in my hand.

"Is my father here?" I asked secretary ahn.

"No, he went to a meeting not too long a go, is there something you wanted to give him?" she asked.

"I will just put this on his desk" I said and want inside. I put the report on the table, I was about to leave when it caught my eyes.

End of flashback

"I saw it dad, seul bi's profile was printed on your desk, first I thought it was some kind of employee, but I saw the name, I looked at the papers, it showed she's the next heir to the SH group. And everything is going great based on finances and everything" I said as I looked at him really mad and just wanted to get to the bottom of this.

"I can explain that" he said.

"No, one more thing" I said which took him a minute and told me to go head.

"I want back the next day, and the papers were all screwed up, it showed her finance completely in the red zone dad what exactly did you do!?!"

"Those were the fake ones that I wanted to show that jerk Hea soo father" he said and when he realized that he just said Hea soo out loud.

"I'm over it dad" I said and he continued "I wanted him to see so he won't hurt you anymore"

"So you used seul bi, to get a grandson a new heir to the company so he won't hurt me, but what about seul bi, what was going to happen to her?! Wait let me guess you were just gonna throw her under the bus" I yelled, loud this time.

"No yoongi, I'm not that bad, I just wanted a grandson and then I thought if things go great between you too then I will just let thing go as they were supposed to be"

"I have one more thing"

"Go a head"

"Why when I searched about seul bi nothing came out, why everything about her family was blank" I asked.

"That was because I didn't want that jerk to look anything up, now are we done?" He said as he stood up.

"I guess so" I said.

"Ahh there is one more thing" my father said and turned around.

Seul bi P.O.V

"OK, I'm done" I said as I just finished stress reliving. Yes I cleaned this whole house by myself. I can't stop thinking about last week, at yoongi's house.

"What did they mean by truth, what is the truth!! Ahgh" I said out loud as I layed back on the bed, will more like I throw myself. I have to meet Jimin, I hope this works out.

This gets me thinking back to that guy, that guy that saved me. I walked out of the room and went down to the storage room. I looked at my luggage that was still there where left it.

"Long time no see" I said and opened the bag. My red taddey bear.

"I've missed you, I'm sorry I haven't let you out, but I didn't want yoongi to see you, don't take it wrong his a great guy" I said and huged it.

This taddey bear was giving to me by that guy, the masked guy. After a minute of just hugging my taddey bear, I heard the ball ring.

"Oh I'm must be Jimin" I said and want out Leaving the bear on the counter in the storage room.

"Coming"

"Hi" he said as soon as I opened the door.

"Hi, come in" I said and moved to the side. I closed the door after he got in, and we want to the living room.

"So, ready?" He asked and took a seat.

"Just give me a minute" I said and want up to the room. I took cloth out of the closet and changed. I didn't put anything on, my hair was in a messy bun as I left it when I was cleaning.

"Let's go" I said and got out, we got in the car and Jimin started driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the river, you said you wanted to talk"

After a little drive we arrived. I got out of the car and so did Jimin. The River is in front and there is a bench in front of it, and the car was behind the bench. We walked and sat down, it was silent for a bit till Jimin broke it.

"So, what is it? You know the thing you wanted to tell me" he said.

"Yup, the thing is I never really talked about it, not to anyone only my friends, including hyun, " I took a deep breath and continued " I wan't to tell yoongi but I can't seem to get it out, there is no way to say it" I stopped and looked down.

"It's okay" Jimin said and put his hand on my shoulders. I smiled and continued " when I was around 14 years old, there was this kidnapping that happened. I'm sure you probably at least you heard of it, I was attending seachul high school" I looked at Jimin and he was surprised, looked like he wanted to say something but just hold it in.

Another update, hope you enjoyed ^.^