4

Edited: if you see any mistakes please let me know.
——-🍫——-

I took off my blouse as I heard the door being opened. I didn't pay attention to it thinking it was my mom and was about to zip down my zipper on the side of my skirt only to be stopped by a mans voice.

I looked back to only see Yoongi standing there. I screamed and quickly took my blouse and tried to cover my self up.

"Yah! You crazy? Get out!" I shouted. He apologized and turned around. "I need my suit," he said and turned around again. I yelled at him to stop looking but he didn't listen and walked towards me with a smirk playing on his lips.

"You're gonna to be my wife so what's wrong?" He questioned, still moving closer to me while I took a step back at every move he took making me fall on top of the bed.

"Yoongi get out, now!" I said trying to sound stern. He didn't listen and moved closer to me. I was about to hit him in a place where the sun doesn't shine, but he moved his eyes to the zipped suit above my head and took it.

"Is this my suit?" He asked as he was a few feet in front of me. I nodded.

"Nice bra by the way, but I prefer black the next time you're with me," He said and closed the door. I looked down to see myself in my pink lace bra.

"STUPID MIN YOONGI!" I screamed at him. I heard him laughing as he was walking away. That crazy guy! "What! Next time? In your dreams!" I said to myself as I put the dress on. I got ready, but still yelling at yoongi in my head.

I got out of my room and looked for him. Where did he change? My house was not as big as his, it had four bedrooms, two for guests and two for me and my parents. I went downstairs to see him sitting on the couch already dressed up. He looked, not gonna lie, good in the suit. He got up as he heard me, but suddenly he froze upon seeing me. I waved my hand in front of his face but nothing. So instead I yelled at the top of my lungs in his face "YOONGI!" That definitely caused him to regain his sense back.  "Hey, what was that for?" He questioned as he put his hand on his ear, as that would help. Hm, that what you get. And thank you for freezing, I know I'm stunning. I did a mental hair flip and walked pass him. I turned around before walking out the door.

"What, were you too much into my laced bra?" I asked.

"In your dreams, I hate the pink ones," he looked at me from Top to bottom and back to my eyes.

"Let's go," he said as he cleared his throat and walked pass me through the door. I followed.

I took a big breath as we exited the car. I can do this, for Dad, let's do this for Dad. I looked to my side to see Yoongi. "It will be fine," he whispered as he let out his arm from me to interlock with mine. I nodded and took his arm.

"Follow me," he whispered again as we walked into all the reporters who have been waiting for us.

"Is this marriage for business?"
"Is this an arranged marriage?"
"Why are you marrying so young?"
"Are you pregnant? Is that's why this marriage is happening?"
"Please answer us!"

My mind was so blank that I didn't care that they just thought I was pregnant. I just followed Yoongi until we stopped and we faced all of the reporters.

"I don't like hearing such things about my soon-to-be wife," Yoongi said sternly. He looked at me and locked his hand into mine and held it in front of the reporters. "This woman here, is going to be my wife and no one was forced into it or neither was because of any pregnancy." With that, we went inside the house.

Since his house was so big, it had more than one living room. They removed their furniture and instead, there were cocktail tables throughout the house, even the garden. It looked really pretty like a party hall, even though it was just a big mansion. I just realized that it's a mansion not a 'House'.

——-🍫——-

Sorry it's short but I wanted to update it fast. I will try to update the next one ASAP