chapter 25

As everyone was behind getting ready to go on stage, Hea soo was in the crowd. Jimin kept stealing glances at her, he used to like her, but now he just doesn't want her to get between seul bi and yoongi.

"OK everyone's ready, we will being, starting with...." Yi soo continued saying names in guy and girl order. It was yoongi's turn now,

"And the last guy is min Yoongi!! Came from the richest family's, with leading business all over Asia!!" Yi soo said. Seul bi was backstage she was the last girl.

"Wa~ never thought yoongi would be this rich. I really need to start to pay attention to business"

She thought to her self. They started the bet like all the others with 1,000 dollars. Girl 1 started the bet with $2,000, the 2nd girl raised it to 3,000 girl 3 give it try and made it to $5,000 but she lost when Hea soo suddenly made it up to $10,000. That's the end, this whole event was to donate $10,000.

Jimin eyes widened, and so did yoongi's. Seul bi didn't know why this girl bet this much money just to go on a date.

"Wow, that's a first, looks like this lucky girl really likes yoongi even though his wife is here" Yi soo said. Making the word wife stand out and glanced at Hea soo. She knew what Hea soo was up to, she doesn't want her to be between her best friend life.

"OK next, we have Lee--Oh sorry, Min seul bi" Seul bi walked out of the stage nervously. They started tell bet with $1,000 and it made it to $5,000. Suddenly suho came in and made it to $8,000. The other guy's, including yoongi looked at him, they all stopped betting.

"Okay, this is the end guys, please, if you bet come over to me and give me the money" Yi soo said.

Seul bi P.O.V

Okay finished, finally, I just want to go home. I walked over from the stage to yoongi, as I was walking I saw this girl standing next to yoongi. Isn't she the same girl who--- ahhg I don't like her.

"Seul bi, we will be going" Hyun said. She was with Jimin.

"Oh okay, bye" I said.

"Wait" i said which made them stop.

"What" Hyun said.

"Do you know who that girl is?" I asked and looked over to yoongi.

"Oh, her, she's ummm...." Jimin didn't finish.

"What's wrong" I said and looked over at hyun who was as confused as I am.

"Let's him tell you, let's go hyun" he said and they walked away. Okay what was that, why is he acting like that. I walked over to yoongi, and stood by his side and hold his hand. I can feel him staring at me with 'what wrong with her' look.

"Hi, I'm seul bi" I said.

"Oh I'm kim Hea soo" She said and give me a look.

"Oh yoongi  can we go back, I'm really tired" I said.

"Huh, uah"

"Oh, you guys live together?" Hea soo asked. What?!??!?!?

"Yeah, I don't know if you heard but we're married" yoongi said and hold my hands tide.

"Oh, right, I still can believe it, the cold min Yoongi actually fell in love with another women" She said and looked at me. So what's wrong with that, can't he fall in love, and what's wrong with me?!!

"Let's go" yoongi said.

We arrived at the house and suddenly yoongi started to ask questions about Suho.

"Who is? Why did he bet on you? Does he like you? I'm pretty sure he does, the way he looked at you"

"Woaaw, first his Suho, second I don't know, and third I'm actually glad he bet on me, I don't want to go out with any other guys" I said and walked up stairs to the room.
Than what about Hea soo.

"Well, I don't like him" he said layed on the bed.

"And I don't like Hea soo either" I said and took my cloth to too he bathroom.

"Are you jealous" yoongi said teasingly.

"N-no"

"Yeah you are"

I didn't answer him back and kept changing. After a while I came out and he was a sleep, That was fast.
Well I'm not hungry so I might sleep as well.

"Ahhh" I yelled. As soon as I layed down, someone, yoongi!!! Just pinched me.

"What was that for!!"

He pretend to be asleep, oh no that's not working with me. I pinched him back.

"Ahhh" he yelled.

"What was that for?!!"

"For pinching me first!"

"Well you deserved it" he said and layed back.

"What, what did I do?"

"For not talking back me" he said.

"Huh, unbelievable, I was changing"

"Well, you should've said so"

"What--- nevermind" I said and layed back. But I pinched him again and quickly turned to the other side.

"Ahh, Lee seul bi!!"

"What, And Lee, Lee!!" I said and started to come closer to him.

"So-sorry, I didn't mean to" he said I'd and lower down his voice. I pinched him and quickly want under the covers.

"Stop it!!" He said. But then there was nothing, huh did he fell asleep.

I took the covers away and suddenly yoongi was on top of me with the pillow on my face.

"Yah Yah, let go" I said as I tried to move him.

"Say sorry"

"No why should I uhhgmgmggm" he pushed it harder.

"What about now"

"Hmhmm" I said and signed an ok.

"No get off me" I said and pushed him off me.

"Why afraid you might die because you can't get me huh?" He said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Eww, shut up" I said and want under the blankets. I can hear him laughing.

So sorry guys for the short and late update. I haven't been into writing this story as much. I have no idea why, but I will try to get back to it and update soon.

Thanks