14

——🍫——

**Yoongi P.O.V**

"Why her? Why did I have to marry a crazy person?" I shook my head 'no' as I reached the car. Just as I was about to open the door, my phone rang.

"Hello," I answered. It was my dad.

"Yoongi, the meeting got canceled, so instead, we're going to play some golf. You don't have to join; you can take the day off and spend some time with Seul Bi."

"Oh, okay, good. Are you sure you don't want me there?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Mr. Lee will be joining us too; it's just us old men," my dad laughed through the phone.

"Alright then, if anything comes up, you can call me. Enjoy your golf."

"I will. Say hi to Seul Bi for me. Bye."

It took me a second, but now I have the perfect punishment. A smirk played on my lips as I got into the car. Who is she to not let me know where she's going and let me wait for her all night long, worried? I got into the car, went to the nearest market, and bought 15 pounds of onions.

"This should do," I smiled and went into the house. Can't wait to see her priceless face. As I closed the door, Seul Bi was standing in the middle, between the kitchen and the living room. What's wrong with her today? She looked flushed? Her face was rosy, and her hands were never resting as they kept playing with each other.

Suddenly, Seul Bi started to walk back with every step I took until she hit the wall. She placed her hands on her lips and covered them. Yep, definitely imagining weird things. I went closer as she closed her eyes and waited for something. Does she think I'm about to kiss her? What the heck was she watching!? I moved the bag of onions in front of her face. She opened her eyes, and the face I'd been waiting to see appeared. Gotcha. I smirked, however, it soon became a smile; she was cute with her shocked face.

"What's that!?" She half-yelled.

"Your punishment," I shortly explained.

"W-what am I supposed to do with it?" She started to stutter as she became calmer.

"What do you think?"

"Don't tell me I have to peel it all?" She questioned with her mouth wide open. "No-no-no way, do you know how much it would hurt my eyes? No, find me anything else."

"Really?" I smirked. "Anything else?" Her eyes widened as she knew she said the wrong thing. "Let's have a little fun today," I went even closer as I let the bag of onions gently fall to the ground. "Can we?" I asked. As I moved closer to her lips, she moved away from the wall. She was backing into her room, and I continued following her steps slowly.

"W-what do you mean, Yoongi?" She asked, still stuttering. "Y-yoongi..." she whispered from shock, hoping to get me to stop.

"You said it can be anything else," I restated. Fuck, I want to laugh so hard right now.

The door of her room was opened, but she couldn't close it as she went in since I was just a step behind her. She reached the bed, and there was no way out. I stepped closer and pinned her down to the bed. Her cheeks were pink, and it made her a cutie. I moved my head like I was going to kiss her. She closed her eyes and turned her head to the side. I couldn't hold it any longer; I had to laugh. That's how I got her killer eyes ready to cut me into a million pieces.

"MIN FUCKING YOONGI!" She yelled out. Run.

I tried to escape, but she held my hands behind my back and tightened them. "Ow, ow, ow," I let out. "Easy, easy!"