10

Edited and revised! If you see any mistakes please let me know.
Edited 1/19/19 Warning ⚠️: long chapter ahead (4186)
———
It's been a day since we moved her, to our new house. Yet, I still have so much to do and stress about, but I can't. I need to get everything organized in here, then study, and lastly cook food, cause we all need that.

Ironically, Yoongi helped me out with organizing. I thought he'll do he's room and take a nap, but he did the whole kitchen and the guest room by himself. I did my room, the bathrooms, and the living room. I put away the last of my clothes and headed to the kitchen to take out some meat to melt while I study.

I checked the time to see it was 9:00 pm. Yoongi still hasn't come back from his hang out with the guys. I'm guessing he's eating out tonight. I got up from the couch and reheated the food and started eating while watching tv. After finishing, I went back to studying.

Yoongi P.O.V

I came back home after finishing the party. It was only to celebrate the fact that everyone is back together, including my brother Jimin.
Everybody came back from studies and overseas work and it's been awhile. I opened the door surprised to see the lights still on, it was already past 1 am. I walked in and placed my keys on the table. I realized that seul bi was sleeping with her head on top of the open books.

"Stupidhead" I mumbled as I carefully removed the books from underneath her. I placed a blanket that was sitting on the couch around her petite body. With unknown movement, my body was on the other side of the table, sitting and staring at her. I couldn't comprehend what I'm feeling.

Next morning Seul Bi P.O.V

My phone rang causing me to wake up from my slumber. I stretched my body, well, tried. It was completely stiff and caused me pain. My eyes still closed, I inhaled and exhaled hoping my body would stop aching. I slowly opened my eyes to a sleeping figure in front of me. Yoongi. Why is yoongi sleeping here? Why am I here? I must've fallen asleep while studying. But, what about him?

I looked at his sleeping figure. Honestly, I like him better when he is sleeping, he doesn't have the arrogant face, he doesn't get annoyed and yell at my stupidity, and he doesn't act like a jerk towards me, he's just sleeping. Can't he stay like that forever, I'm hundred percent fine with that.

I chuckled to myself as the thought of doing whatever I desire to him with no objections, came in mind.

My phone rang scaring me out that I flinched. I looked at yoongi's body that started to move. I quickly took the phone and shut it off. We made eye contact which just made things more awkward. We continued making eye contact till he looked at me and said, "I'm hungry" with his sleepy voice. I nodded my head and got up looking around like a lost fool, then I made my way to the kitchen.

After classes

After my wedding being on every news and magazines there are, everyone knew who I was and some were mad, jealous, and even hated me for marrying yoongi.

My friends, eun byul and Jae-Eun came running mad towards me as I was making my way out of class. The thing is, I didn't invite them to the wedding, I only invited the "rich friends" as they called them. Because honestly, I didn't invite a single person to it, our parents did. I ended my conversation with my friends after explaining everything and went home to study along with yoongi sitting on the couch working on his laptop. He had everything that he needed from me; juice, cut fresh fruits, water, snacks, and lastly me. I don't know why but he ordered me to sit on the other couch and study in the living room. Weirdo.

—-

The bet is coming to an end in only a couple of days. I was in my room studying for the finals. I studied till I couldn't focus on anything else. But I still need my stretches, "Oh my old body" I said as I heard my back crack. I went to the kitchen to get some water, as I was walking, I saw yoongi sitting on the couch working on his laptop again.