Chapter 39

WARNING: this is a long chapter☺ enjoy dont forget to vote and comment. I live reading ur comments ☺

Why? why does he have to do this? I hope I'm doing the right thing by leaving yoongi. It is the right thing, right?

I stood up hoping that I can hold it in. I washed my face with cold water and looked at my self in the mirror.

"Okay, I can do this, I can do this Min seul bi, your doing it to protect yoongi and everyone"

I got a paper towel and dried my hands and face. I got my bag and got out. "lets go to school" I said and took a breath in. I walked out of the building. I was about to stop a taxi but a car stopped in front of me.

The window rolled down revealing suho.

"Hi, want a ride? Your gonna be late for school" he said with a sweet smile.

"I'm already late" I said and chuckled he did too.

"but thank you I can just take a taxi "

"No, no, get in its on my way anyway"

I thought about it for couple of seconds and decided to go. Maybe he can get my mind off everything else.

"Alright" I said and got in.

"Thank you, I'll make it up to you" I said and smiled. But he didn't drive.

"Why aren't we going?" I asked confused. He suddenly came over to me. I was surprised and my eyes widened.

"You forgot your seatbelt" he said and but them on me. Okay...you could have just told me...

"Thank you" I said. He starts driving.

"So, why are you at the OCN group?" Suho asked. I didnt know how to answer.

"Uuhmm... I was out with a friend and I just ended up here" I said and give a nervous smile.

He just nodded his head. Looks like he didn't believe me.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"With the baby"

"Oh, yeah--everything is okay" I said and give a little sad smile. I'm lying again, and I'm gonna keep lying till I leave.

"Youre lying. Again" suho said. Which surprised me.

"What do you mean?" I asked trying to keep my smile on.

"I saw you come out of the company" suho said. He looked at me and continued " and you're not okay"

"Im fine, and I had to talk to someone in the building" I smiled and looked facing the window.

"We're here"

I took off my seatbelt, and thanked suho as I got off the car.

"No problem, oh and don't forgot I still have one date with you"

It took me a second to get what he meant. "Oh yeah, I remember. Anytime, I will be waiting for a special date" I said teasingly.

"Bye"

"Bye"

With that I walked inside the school. I don't feel like I want to come here. I want to spend as much time with yoongi as I can. Before I leave, and won't be able to wake up to see him right next to me. Missing his huggs, kisses...

I walked to the teachers office.  I opened the door and looked for my homeroom teacher, Mrs. Ahn.
She just came back, she was pregnant with Mr. Ahn's son. He was one of my temporary teachers.