Decency. (Part5)

Jungkook stood there waiting for an answer. Its what he thought but actually he just wanted her to give him an umbrella at once so that he could go home and change, he really needed to.
He didn't realize his voice had become a bit rude. The last words he said to her were rather said in a stronger tone. Or maybe it was just the cold that affected the gentleness of his voice. He was busy looking down and rubbing his hands to keep himself warm, at least, a little bit. He heard the girl's steps, she was walking out of the room to fulfill Jungkook's request. He kept his face down and slightly raised his gaze.

He saw she was barefooted, then his eyes unintentionally stared at her thin yet beautiful legs, he quickly moved his eyes up and saw her peach-colored dress. It was just a guess, there was a possibility the dress was of some other color and looked different just because of the dim-lit house and dress's dampness. Just then his sight reached up to the point where her hair's ends were. She had her hair open, they were long and so almost covered her back completely, Jungkook was forced to move his eyes from there to her arms. Again, her arms looked so soft and smooth to him.

She wore a thin bracelet in her wrist from which the light reflected and fell right into Jungkook's eyes. He blinked and looked away.
He noticed that the room had lightened up a little. It wasn't so dark now but he could still hear the rain falling. It was the same, harsh and heavy.

She went in her room to get an umbrella. She couldn't possibly give him the other one, it was Eun's. And she would kill her if she gave it to some stranger, without her permission. After all, there was no guarantee that he was gonna return it soon. She would've happily handed it to him but it's the girl she shares the house with, for her, she stopped.

Picking up her own, she walked out of her room and then there was the kitchen. She remembered she was going to make coffee before she saw him through the window.
She moved her face to her right and her sight travelled through the weak darkness and finally, her eyes rested at him sitting on a chair.

He better be dry by now. He dared to sit on that chair.

As she thought about it, she realized she was being plain mean. Even if he was still wet, he was allowed to sit. His legs must hurt, he had been facing so much out there.
Moreover, it was hard for her heart not to melt when he looked so pale and his hands and legs shook. His lips raspberry-colored when she last saw them. Although he was terribly cold, he still wanted to leave. He didn't want to bother her so much, and she really respected this kind of thinking. It's getting rare in the world increasingly.

She quickly made two mugs of coffee for both of them.

Holding the requested thing in her left hand and the mug of coffee in the other. Sure, its scent had filled the room in a matter of seconds. She stepped forward, bowed a little and held her hand out while she waited for him to hold the cup.
He glanced up at her and then at what in her hand was. He took his time deciding what to say but his session of making a choice between fulfilling his body's requirement of warmth and refusing out of being polite, accompanied by the little eyes', lip's and hand movements, couldn't last long enough as he was simultaneously worried for her arm that would've started to hurt shortly if it had continued, so he fought himself and hesitated but held the mug, at last. He looked up at her and a very faint smile ran across his lips. He thanked the girl to which she replied by smiling back.

Once he started drinking it, she didn't really know what to do, she couldn't sit there on the bed on the other side of the room, what was she gonna do there sitting? Stare at him drinking coffee? She didn't have her own.

"You didn't make any for yourself?"
" I-I did. I'm just going to go and get it now. Actually, my hands weren't free, so I left mine at the kitchen's counter. "
She made an excuse, which apparently wasn't that bad.
Putting the umbrella at the table next to him, she left the room and didn't go back. She couldn't get herself to completely like the idea of the two of them sitting there sipping coffee together. Undoubtedly, they could've known each other somewhat, he would've felt better and not like a burden if she went in there but she ended up sitting on the kitchen countertop instead of the chair beside him in that room whatsoever.

I just pray that none of my friends come home.

Probably, the biggest or perhaps only thing stopping her from trying to have a normal conversation with him was the thought of her friends coming back.  She sighed looking down, she was truly sorry for making him feel so bad by not even considering him good enough to have him sit next to her during coffee. She didn't mean to insult him, she didn't.

" Thanks a lot! I-"
"AHHH!"
Yeah. His words were cut when she screamed and jumped down the countertop to look at him standing behind her. She had one of her hands stretched out in front of her for defense from him and the other hand was just burning due to the coffee that spilled when she jumped.

So embarrassing.
I hate myself.

He looked at her with a lot of confusion and then guilt on his face,
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you at all. Ugh, forgive me." He said and his face became red and sorry.
"No please! Its okay. Don't apologize."
She felt so bad for making him feel worse. He was such a gentleman all the time, how could he do anything to her ever?

"So you're leaving?" She decided to change the subject.
"Yeah. I have this umbrella you gave me, I can go now." He said raising the umbrella in his hand a little.
"Okay." She put her mug down.
He turned and started walking towards the gate, she followed him keeping a distance of about 3 feet. Reaching the gate, he turned around, she stopped immediately to maintain the distance.

"Thank you! You're really a very kind person. I'll return this to you some time soon." He said the last sentence while opening the umbrella and stepping out of her house.
She saw him leave. He took steady steps to keep himself from slipping and walked rather slowly towards his home.
1 minute passed and he looked back, she was already looking at him, so he awkwardly smiled and turned his head back to the front instantly. Now, he took quick steps.

She chuckled at his innocent, cute reaction and went inside to finish my coffee.

Both of them thought when he'll come to return it, it would be the last day they'll see each other. They're just so wrong.