Hide n Seek. (Part 15)

"Come sit with me, Jungkook." EunMi tapped on her bed beside her. She said it rather politely, totally unlike her.
He obeyed and didn't forget to maintain a decent distance.

She began talking casually.
"BLACKPINK is a band, I know about it because I saw it on instagram and we both are like any other person living in Korea, you could've also known about them, easily and it would've been normal. But you became nervous and my doubts were cleared." Jungkook looked towards her,
"Doubts?"
"Yeah. Since, I began getting into K-pop, I obviously came across BTS-" Jungkook lowered his head towards his lap at the mention of 'BTS'

"Often, my timeline showed me their pictures. And there was this one dude who looked a lot like you but I believed it looked just like you."

- "Uhm"

"I was too lazy to google it or something but the day we went out?" Jungkook's eyes moved from his lap towards the floor beneath. He had actually thought he got away easily but oops! He was wrong maybe.

"The waitress in that café? I noticed how she came to our table quickly even though there were a lot of customers other than us, there. She took our orders and came back really fast, again against the odds because the café was full of people."

- "Yeah. She did." He recalled.

"I know the waitresses can lose control and become all weird around cute customers but around you, she wasn't being like she was supposed to, she had more of a shocked/happy expression on her face than a flustered/happy expression."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the words 'cute customers'

"I know it was a little thing so I ignored it but when we finished our coffees she came immediately to pick our mugs up which meant she had been looking at us already."

- "I know. But I never thought of it like that. Is your observation really good?" He asked.

"Yeah I guess. Due to some reasons." She looked away which made Jungkook curious.

- "What rea-"

"That day ended. But I decided to go back there because she had made me think otherwise. I met her and she, as expected, asked me about you. I told her I'm your cousin because I didn't want rumors about you spreading. Thank me later. The way she talked, everything became pretty clear. But she didn't really say 'BTS' during our chat and I didn't ask her because how dumb would that have sounded? I had already told her that you were my cousin, I was supposed to know BTS and you being in it." He nodded again.

"Okay so my doubts had half-way been cleared but before I could google stuff, I met you in school. And thought maybe I should let you say it yourself some day."

- "But you just-"

"Yeah. Didn't plan it. You talked about my room colors, I blurted out 'BLACKPINK' and I couldn't stop myself but to see your expressions because damn! they were priceless." She giggled mischievously.

"You actually thought you'd be able to hide it and get away with it? You're in a South-Korean band and we both live here. Do you see Justin Bieber walking around casually telling people he's nothing but a student? What were you thinking anyway?" She rolled her eyes and shook her head while pursing her lips together.

- "EunMii..." She hummed.

- "I didn't tell you because for once, I wanted someone to be with me, around me for who I am. And not think of me as a star or something." He looked away from her thinking maybe he had done something childish.

"But thats exactly who you are, Jungkook. People would know you only if they knew everything about you. How you're not so proud even though you're in such a great band and how you treat people around you says a lot about you." Okay to this moment, Jungkook was actually surprised how Eun talked. She sounded mature? Which Jungkook had thought she wasn't at all.