Links. (Part 21)

It has been two weeks since that night ended and these weeks had proved the secret belief of Yun to be wrong -they had proved that what happened a couple of days ago wasn't simply a mood swing of EunMi, but a real fight with a final decision at the end.

Unfortunate enough, BTS couldn't spend much time with the girls before but after that one particular night, God gave them plenty of free time and all seven of them always managed to come to their house to hang-out. In the past 14 days, they had come 8 times, out of which 5 days were spent somewhere outside, of course without Yun and the other 3 at home and today was going to be one of those days.

As per EunMi's instructions, she tried her best to avoid spending much time with them or getting too close to them because they were also in the list of the restricted people -her friends. One day, when she was forgetting her limits, EunMi reminded her of them and that time more strongly and strictly. Even though Seokjin and Hoseok always offered to help in kitchen, she was successful to find excuses or show fake and cute anger even. It was hard but she managed distancing herself from them or at least thats what she thought.

"Uh you didn't have to, really." Yun said to Jimin when he came in the kitchen holding so many plates in his hands and balancing some of the glasses between his arms and torso.

"These plates had been there since morning. I knew you wouldn't come where everyone is sitting so I took these here." He slowly put the dishes down at the countertop near the sink, observing her expressions and well, she faintly smiled not making eye-contact and slowly nodded at his words while helping him which in turn simply annoyed Jimin more.

He couldn't understand why she was being like that, why she couldn't spend time with them, why she didn't apologize or make an excuse when he just confronted her.
'Why is she avoiding us? Is she really fine with the fact that we know she's avoiding us?' These questions repeated in his mind, he got so confused and irritated while Yun had calmly and quietly began washing the dishes.

About 15 minutes later, he came back in the kitchen. By now, Yun had finished doing the dishes and since it was a cold yet beautiful evening, she was making herself some coffee.

"Oh you're out of coffee, do you want me to make a cup for you as well?" She asked and extended her hand so he'll give her his mug.
"I'll make it myself." He replied in a monotonous way much contrast to her polite offer.
"No, I'm making for myself too so-"
"I said I'll make it myself!"
Jimin was so done with her, he knew she was avoiding everyone and everything but the thing that irritated him the most was the way she acted. She acted so sweetly and friendly like she respects and likes them a lot but when any of them asked her to spend time with them, she plainly refused showering them with all kind of excuses.
So he raised his voice. Yun flinched at how he suddenly changed his tone but didn't say anything. Slowly nodding, she turned away from him and got her mug ready so Jimin could have all the space to himself.

She was leaving for her room and had walked passed him when he gently held her free arm causing her to look at him.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" He looked away running his fingers through his hair and sighing.
She looked down and licked her lips before swallowing.
"Its okay. Maybe you're having a bad day, I can understand." She smiled to make him feel better but he shook his head and his hand slipped from her forearm to her hand. Holding it softly, he spoke;

"I-no Yun, I'm not really having a bad day. Its just that I miss you. I miss the times all nine of us spent together. I mean, can't that happen again?" He tilted his head and his eyebrows got middle-raised, sloping outwards making him look downhearted. She looked away and unintentionally her eyes fell on Jungkook who was watching both of them. Before he could see Yun, she looked down and got lost in another world for some time.