Quiz For Readers

QUIZ:

Let's see how many of these are you able to answer in the comments.

Each question holds 2 marks,
I know you can do it!

______________________________________

Your Imagination-based questions.

Q1. There were literally 9 people plus Hanuel in this fan-fic, what were your ultimate ships?

Q2. Who did you really ship the girls with? Or wanted the girls to be with?

Q3. Do you think someone other than Jimin or Jungkook from BTS liked EunMi or Yun but didn't express it?

Q4. Any wild fantasies or ideas you had/have about the story?

___________________________________

Questions entirely based on your understanding of the story and memory.

Q1. Three girls had gone to the gaming zone that day;
1) EunMi
2) Yun
3) who was the third one?

Q2. Were you or are you able to guess why I named the part 11 as 'Her'?

Q3. A character who's name was used only once in the story, can you tell her name?

______________________________________

Questions I have for you aside from the story.

Q1. Who do you ship in BTS?

Q2. Can you guess who I ship in BTS? If you came this far, it won't be hard for you to guess. *wink*

______________________________________

Bonus question!

I'll silently follow the person who gets it right in the first attempt.

Who did I ship EunMi with?

Who did I ship Yun with?

_______________________________________

Good/medium scores will also definitely result in follow's. <3 and the ones who come the very first to answer will also have this as a goodbye present from my side.

6:13 p.m.
31st May, 2018
Thursday.