Mid-night magic. (Part 17)

"I didn't know teachers got their students to do these type of things, too."
EunMi said to Jungkook teasingly when she entered the kitchen and saw him washing the dishes.
He turned his head to look at her for a second and then again got busy with his work,
"She didn't ask me to do it."
"When did I say she asked you to do it? I said she got you to do it." Casually, she said these words and sat on top of the kitchen countertop.
Jungkook either didn't hear her or didn't understand what she meant, so he said nothing in response.

"I'm bored."
She whined and Jungkook stopped to look back and outside the kitchen towards the living room where everyone was sitting peacefully inside their blankets watching the movie EunMi suggested.
"You were literally fighting with Hoseok-hyung for this same movie this morning."

She made a little pout and started moving her dangling legs like a small girl,
"The one Hoseok had suggested was better."

Jungkook looked at her with a brow raised,
"Then ask him to play that one, why aren't you going?"

"I can't accept that I was wrong now can I?" She enlarged her eyes, her mouth slightly agape like that was the most basic thing which Jungkook should've known easily.

He stared at her for good 2 minutes in disbelief and then burst out laughing,
"Are you serious, right now? Of course you should accept it and ask him to change the movie, its simple. Why are you like this?"  He chuckled seeing EunMi acting totally immature.

"No-" she shook her head, "-I'm not going to do so. Besides, everyone has started to get into the movie already, I can't ruin it for them."

Jungkook held his laugh in, "Eun-" he raised his brows but he didn't know what to say to her, it wasn't like she was going to listen to him anyway. She always did or didn't do whatever she felt like, so he shook his head and let a little laugh out of his mouth. He turned around and continued his work which wasn't left much.

"You know, in the past few weeks that I spent with you, I've come to know and noticed that you're also a bit like this." EunMi said and Jungkook turned his head to glare at her for a second, "No."

"In fact, a lot." She added with a chuckle. Jungkook put the last plate down before drying his hands and went to stand in front of her, "I'm not like that."

"The fact you're continuously denying something about yourself thats true proves that I'm right here." She chuckled again at him and bit her lower lip seeing Jungkook pissed. He just stood there staring at her because let's be honest, Jungkook is actually like this somewhat and is the worldfamous golden maknae, how can he accept someone pissing him off and with that mischievous chuckle on top?

"Let's go upstairs." She pressed her palms on the slab to lift her bum up from it and got off of the countertop.

"Tell me, why should I or why would I come with you, now?" He crossed his arms.
"Jungkook, I'm bored." She pulled his sleeve and made the last word a little longer than usual. She tilted her head backwards and furrowed her brows. "Come on."
He smiled, not a genuine, cute kind of smile. But a naughty, evil smile knowing he won. "Fine, I'll go with you."

The moment they got on roof, EunMi let go of Jungkook's sleeve which she had been holding all along their way up there. Cold but calming breeze of the night hit them and she walked towards the railing, inhaling deeply and letting out a sigh of equal depth, she curled her fist around the metal rod of the railing. Though it was cold, she held it firmly while she looked down at the dimly lit street in front of their house and the small park filled with fog and empty swings in it.

He came from back and stood beside her. He, too, inhaled deeply and put his hands in his pockets while he stared at the far away houses on the other side of the park. It was the first time, both of them were sharing silence instead of excited joys or chattering but it was good, it felt good and relieving.