Fragile. (Part 20)

Yun took a step forward but Jungkook stopped her saying, "Its okay, I'll leave. Stay here, its really cold outside!"
He finished tying his shoes,
"Bye and say hi to EunMi for me!" Yun nodded and he practically ran out of the living room and after about 15 seconds the shutting of the main door was heard.

Yun turned around when the unlocking sound of EunMi's room's door was heard. She came out wearing a black dress, Yun smiled at first but her expressions changed seeing that the dress didn't fit her too beautifully, it was a bit lose.
"I know. Its really lose, right?" EunMi said reading the older's face. Yun nodded still observing her dress.

"I thought I was the only one who thought its fitting is not good. I mean I even tried it there before buying it but still, so I wanted to ask you or Jungkook about it, oh! Did he leave already?" This time Yun looked up from her dress and answered,
"Yeah he was getting late but he said 'hi' before leaving." EunMi chuckled hearing what Yun just said.
"Yun? I and Jungkook have spent time playing video games till 3 in the morning, what kind of 'late' are you talking about?"
Yun looked away pushing a strand of hair behind her ear and shrugging her shoulders,
"I don't know. He said his hyung had told him to come early-" she looked towards EunMi again "-maybe they all have to go somewhere, we both know how many plans they have all the time." EunMi smiled and looked down shaking her head.
"Really?" Her head was still low and only her eyes raised to meet Yun's.
The expressions on her face and the word that left her mouth was confusing Yun a lot, she didn't say anything in return but asked what she meant through her expressions.
"Yun, you don't have to be like that." She said in a comforting yet stern manner and took a few steps forward, towards her.
"Like what, Eun? I don't underst-"
"He clearly left because I interrupted you guys. I mean... at a very bad time.-" Yun furrowed her brows not believing what EunMi had just concluded.
"-Either he was terribly embarrassed or wasn't in the mood to continue anymore. Thats why he left."  By this time, Yun's mouth was slightly agape and eyebrows less strongly furrowed. She wasn't confused anymore but shocked with what the other girl was saying. So calmly, so easily.

"Eun, you didn't interrupt anything. Nothing was happening. In fact, we were talking about you." She began explaining but Eun lightly chuckled,

"Of course you people were talking about me. If I'll come home early or not, if you'll be able to finish up before I come or no and if, by any chance, I did come early, what will you both say?"
"Eun, omg no! Stop. Thats not true, its nothing like that. Why are you thinking all of this?" She worriedly took some steps and held EunMi by her arms. Yun had already sworn that she had just destroyed EunMi and Jungkook's relationship and she already started hating herself for that. But little did she know, that was not the relationship that got destroyed.
In fact, it was never there. EunMi and Jungkook weren't dating or in love but Yun's stupid, innocent self always thought they were best for each other.

"Why am I thinking or saying all this?" Eun removed her hands from her arms.
"Why shouldn't I? I mean I just saw you both almost kissing."
"That wasn't going to be a kiss! He was simply giving me a hug, Eun please don't say things like that." She bit her lip, shutting her eyes. She wanted to run away or call Jungkook at the very moment to tell him to come back and clear things out with EunMi but she couldn't move. Or even if she could've, it was of no use. She didn't even have his number.

"Whatever it was going to be.. You're right, I shouldn't be saying all of this. I have no right to question anything." Yun opened her eyes to see EunMi going towards her room but she stopped and turned around again to again casually and calmly speak,
"But is it really what you do now? Call boys at home to do stuff to get rid of your boredom? Since I'm-"
"EunMi, I said stop!!" Yun raised her voice this time which she had never done especially with Eun and it hurt herself more than it hurt Eun.