Concerns. (Part 12)

I'm standing alone in that brightly lit, big apartment yet again. The cold is flowing through the open windows and creeping on the floor towards my bare feet sending shivers down my spine once it touches my skin.
Someone's calling my name from outside and just when I reached for the door, I had the realization I have to stay. I have to stay or else this place would be lost forever.

Just then Yun opened her eyes.
She wasn't relieved that her dream was over, that feeling left her a long time ago. Now, she just feels bored and annoyed to get to live the same old dream. It doesn't even feel like a nightmare anymore, she doesn't sweat because of the fear of being left alone. Just a little raise in heart rate, nothing else.

"Guess I fell asleep on the couch, again."

So much coffee isn't good for me.

She thought as she continued to take more steps towards the kitchen. To make coffee.

"Hey you're home!" She saw Eun coming in.
- "Yep."
"So how was your day? Did Jungkook leave?"
"Yeah, he went home. And it was pretty good, so much happened but you're still here making coffee just like you were when we left." She removed her jacket and threw it somewhere before sitting in front of the counter.
"I..yeah. Should I make you a cup as well?"
"No. I'm hungry. Did you make some food?" She looked up at her with big eyes and she smiled, nodding before turning around towards the oven.

"What did you do when I was gone?"

"Well, I marked some tests, did some work on my laptop, I have to go tomorrow y'know and then I simply had a me time. Oh and yes I took a small nap as well, accidentally."

She heated the food and waited if she'd ask her where she needed to go the next day. It was definitely not school because the following day was Sunday but she guessed EunMi didn't really listen to her words. She thought she doesn't want to bore her with her not-so-interesting plans, either.

After putting the tray full of food in front of her, Yun waited for the expected reaction and there it was,
"You made fish?!" She exclaimed with joy and she couldn't help but chuckle at the little girl's happiness.

"Yes I did Euni. I didn't know if you'd come back home with a full tummy or no but I knew this with a hundred percent surety that you won't be able to resist this no matter what the case was." EunMi smiled as a 'thank you' but her smile wasn't entirely showing happiness, there was some kind of sadness there, Yun assumed, but it was actually 'regret' and 'guilt'.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Give me some water."
She got a glass of water for her then began to take out the coffee jar from the upper cabinet.
"What are you doing?" She asked which was weird because she knew Yun was planning to make coffee for herself even before she arrived.
"Huh?"
"Have you eaten anything? No, right? Then come here and eat with me. For once, let that jar sit in that cabinet peacefully." She said the last sentence in a bit raised voice which in turn caused the older's eyebrows to be raised in confusion and in surprise.
"Okay. You're right actually. I should eat."

She shut the cabinet back, got her fork and knife and began eating. After she had asked her for the millionth time, she finally told her a short version of her day's events. And it sounded fun. Yun was happy to hear that her best friend's day went well.

"Uh oh. Sleeping there without a blanket wasn't a good idea." Yun said when she started to feel her throat hurt. She had successfully caught a cold.

Jungkook stepped in lounge and Namjoon asked him where Hoseok, who had just left the house, went.
"For a little walk." Yoongi answered instead.