Her. (Part 11)

The friendly man talked to Jungkook and Eun about random things to make the short journey a good one. He thought maybe the two teenagers were a couple when Eun corrected him. Jungkook felt uneasy but she just continued talking and telling Jungkook about all the different things in their town and he had no option but to listen to her carefully and forget about other things. The girl did talk a lot when she was in the mood.
They arrived where they wanted to and thanked the man getting out of his car. He smiled at both of them and drove off.
Eun and Jungkook entered the café and were welcomed by the people's chatters, soft music and the amazing and mouth-watering fragrance of cupcakes and of course of coffee.
They sat on a table which was placed at the back. Eun liked to sit there as less noises reached that point. Surely, the only noise that was acceptable by the girl was of the speaker's roaring when she played video games.
Furthermore, they didn't really have a choice because at that time, the café was filled with a lot of people and the only empty table was that one.

"Espresso for me."
Eun told the waitress and Jungkook said he'd have the same thing.
"You know Yun was making coffee when we left the house."
Jungkook told her while they waited for their order.
"I know. She does it daily."
Eun went through the menu expressionless. She was thinking of ordering a cupcake but at the end she didn't.
"Tell me something Jungkook." Eun put the list of things available in that café down and looked up at him. He hummed and Eun put her elbows on the table to support her face better that she now held in her hands.
"Were you not born in this country?" She narrowed her eyebrows.
"I was. Yes." He answered.
"Then why haven't you seen much of it? How come you're still unknown to it?"

"Your order ma'am!" The waitress put the brightly colored mugs down and smiled before asking if they needed anything else. Eun sat straight to hold her mug instead of her face in her hands this time. They shook their heads and the waitress went back to the other tables.

"Uh.. Eun when I was little I did go to various places. Some of my favorite ones are still visited by me whenever I get a chance." Jungkook said before taking his first sip.
"But since I was too young I don't remember much. And when I was 10 and able to understand this world a bit better, I was sent to a hostel. The only time I went beyond the boundaries of that hostel was during Summer Vacations or for the traditional events throughout the year or on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years etc. Basically, the last months of the year. The cold ones. The cold never bothered me but I felt it was better to spend more time with my family rather than being out because it was basically me going back to home for a single day or a maximum of three days. Thats it. Well, that doesn't mean I didn't go anywhere at all, I mean as I told you I did go to some very beautiful places with my family as on such occasions , my cousins used to come home and spend time with us, and Eun, some of those trips with everyone that I've ever loved would always remain vivid in my brain." Jungkook took more sips and stared down at the wooden table thinking about all the heartwarming and unexplainable memories of his childhood.
"What about the Summer Vacations? They literally are 3 months of sun shining brightly telling you to come out of your house and enjoy it. What was the case then?"
"I.. ugh.."
Jungkook trailed off thinking about all the months of training he had lived before finally being a part of the band BTS. And how badly he wanted to hide it from Eun but he couldn't really come up with anything so quickly right at that spot.

"Hello?" Eun snapped her fingers before she took the last sip and finished her coffee.
"I didn't get much time then either. Long story." He shrugged.
"Uhm. Tell me about it some other time, 'kay?"
Jungkook nodded and finished his coffee as well just then the waitress came back to clear out the table of the empty mugs or any possible coffee spills.
"Come on! We don't have much time!" She got up and signaled Jungkook to follow her.
He paid and "Okayy..." Was all that Jungkook could say in the midst of trying to understand what Eun's plans were.
"This was just to wake us both up. Now that coffee is running through my veins, I know we are off to a great day Jungkook!" She exclaimed and held Jungkook's hand tightly as she started to walk out of the café with bigger and happier steps.

Favorite Student ( Jeon Jung kook ) BTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें