Answers. (Part 16)

Recap because I'm posting after a long time:

( Jungkook went over EunMi's and played games - video games with her. After that, he went in her room and they basically ended up talking about how EunMi kind of knows about him being in BTS and also talked about EunMi's and Soo Yun's childhood. )
________________________

The same empty living room that he had left before heading towards EunMi's house welcomed him except the deep silence wasn't there. Instead, faint music filled his ears and he knew instantly that someone, one of his bandmates, was practicing, mastering one of their dance choreographies because the music didn't come from any of the members' rooms but from the direction where their big practicing room was, which was a bit odd considering the time the wall clock showed; 11:23. No one practices so late at night except

Jimin - Jungkook's first guess.

Second guess was Jimin and Hoseok.
He went to check himself and was proved right as Jimin's coat was laying half on top of his little bag, that was thrown on the floor outside the room rather carelessly, and half on the floor.

Such hurry and desperation to dance?

Jungkook slowly opened the door and peeked in, seeing Jimin dancing to one of their... old songs?
A slow yet beautiful one.
He pushed the door a little further and stood there watching Jimin move his body along the music and words of the song.
It wasn't perfect; his dance moves. Obviously, there were some mistakes though they were tiny enough that a normal person like you and me won't be able to even feel them. But they had big plans; plans to achieve a lot in a short time and for that Jimin wanted to perfect himself. And even little mistakes are a shame to the word 'perfect'.

But why an old song? Why not a recent one?
Jungkook thought.

But the way Jimin was consumed in that music and danced like he really wanted to was perfect. And maybe Jungkook knew the answer to his question earlier which was simple; Jimin sure wanted to improve himself more and more but right now, right now he was there,  just for the sake of his love for dancing.

Jimin walked towards the speakers, breathing heavily, and turned off the song when he came to know about Jungkook's presence. Jungkook felt the room get suddenly quiet and came back out of his thoughts, moved his eyes towards Jimin which were previously staring blankly at the wall behind him.
"Hyung." Jungkook smiled.
"Jungkook." Jimin, of course, returned the smile before leaning his back against one of the mirrors and sat down on the floor as he was really tired and apparently didn't want to leave the practicing room yet.

"Wait, I'll get some water for you." Jungkook said as he quickly scanned the room seeing no water bottle there and remembered Jimin had probably come here in a hurry. Jimin nodded and JK came back after a minute with a bottle of water in his hand. He sat next to Jimin and handed it to him.

"You said you were with Tae and Hoseok-hyung. You came back early?"

"Yeah. Tae wanted to do more shopping so Hoseok-hyung stayed with him. And I.. I didn't really want to." Jimin drank the water and put the empty bottle aside.

"Why? Are you okay?" JK looked into his hyung's eyes and he was sure something was not right.

"Just needed a bit time alone." JK didn't believe him but respected the fact that Jimin was just not ready to talk about it and wanted to keep it to himself.