Chapter 2

"So Sara, should I leave you and Alex alone to talk...?" Ava asks with a smirk. I grimaced at her. Ew.

"Wait," Ava glances at her phone. "Danny's coming!"

"What about our Spanish session..?" I ask her with a fake worry expression.

"Maybe next time..I think Danny saw Dan & Phil a second ago!" Ava squeals.

"Babe, Ava, we need to go," Danny informs Ava, the minute he comes over. 

"Unless it's about Dan & Phil..." Ava snickers. Danny shoots her a look. "OMFG, YOU'RE KIDDING?!"

"Nope, they're here, babe!" Danny squeaks.

"Sara, rain check..?" Ava asks me blushing.

I shrug, looking at Danny's heart eyes on Ava. Ava & Danny are head over heels for each other...like I didn't know that. Ava and Danny walk out of the library, hand in hand. Those two...

"So..you're taking Spanish, huh?" Alex asks.

"Yup," I frown. 

"Aw, hang in there. Spanish is easy once you practice," Alex suggests.

"Easy for you to say, Martin," I tease.

"It's Alex," Alex corrects.

"Not according to Google," I roast him.

"Google says a lot of things," Alex tries to deny it. I shoot him a look. "Fine, it is Martin. But what does that have to do with anything..?"

"I kinda--"

We get interrupted by his phone ringing.

"It's Sabrina," he says, pointing to his phone. I nod, letting him know he can take the call.

"Hola, Sabrina, estoy en la biblioteca ahora. Estare en el estudio alrededor de las 10?" He responds to Sabrina, through the phone.

"Wait but isn't 8:30 now..?" I ask him, stealing a glance at my watch. He gives me a relaxed nod. "You can still go to studio now, right. But why are still here..?" I ask him, clueless. He can't possibly be staying to tutor me..right?

"You see I have a friend, and she's in this very same library at the moment. And she needs help with Spanish too," Alex whispers.

"Ooh, maybe we all can study together..?" I suggest.

Alex chuckles, dragging me to an empty table in the back. "What're you guys doing in class..?" He sighs.

"Uh..just reviewing. You know, numbers, dates, and time," I answer, looking through the textbook.

"Oh well, I think..we should textbooks," Alex says, pushing aside the textbooks.

"Then what're you suggesting you, Mr. Spanish..?" I ask him, using his NEW nickname.

"Mr. Spanish thinks we should make flashcards," he uses his nicknames to talk in 3rd person. He's soo cute...

"Ugh, Alex. Why..?" I sigh," Can't we do something else..flashcards are too much work.."

"Fine, do you want me to read them all to you...?" He asks.

"Sure...but read them all a couple times," I answer with a developing yawn.

He flips open the textbook. "Are falling asleep on our session, Sarbear..?" He teases. Argh, he got me back!

"Who told you can tease me with names?!" I ask him with a puzzled look.

"So the famous Sara Wilson can tease me with all the nicknames she wants, but I can't shoot her for 1 silly name..?" He laughs.

"Yup, those are the rules," I cross my arms. I burst out into laughter. "Can we just start already..?" He nods, and starts reading.