Chapter 13

(A/N: just so we're clear..today's Tuesday in the book. And it's taking place after school:)

*Ava's POV*

I bet Sara's excited for her big romantic gesture for Alex.

"What'd they say?" I ask through my phone. Talks with Sara are always interesting.

"..they said yes," she nervously says.

"Then why so hesitant and worried?"

"Because..they wanna see the poster and how much it costs," she tries to explain.

"We'll just make it. Besides all we need is 3 copies anyways," I shrug.

"Why 3..oh, Danny," she sounded annoyed.

"Hey, Danny's dad was nice enough to offer a ride. And besides, you forgot to invite Dava on the stage," I sound annoyed.

"Well it all just happened so quickly..I guess I was too caught up in the moment," she dreamily sighs.

"That's why when you go to perform with Alex on Friday, you have to low key invite us up," I tell her.

"You or Dava?" she asks, probably weirded out.

"Dava, duh."

"I'm sure Alex won't mind. Just 2 random strangers that happened to my friends back at school randomly show up," I sarcastically imply.

"It'll be fine. Alex wont suspect anything," I assure her.

"Whatever you say," Sara probably shrugging. "But when and how are we suppose to make the posters..?"

"Well today's Tuesday. I guess if we start making it today, we can finish by tomorrow," I suggest.

"But where?" She asks.

"My house? I can ask Tessa to bring over some of her art supplies," I offer.

"Sure," she agrees. "Well I gotta go."

"Did Alex text you?" I coo.

"No, someone else texted me," she answers.

"Well good luck with Salex," I wish her.

~Sara ends the call~

That was very much interesting, I still can't believe the Wilsons actually believe all this.

*Sara's POV*

Even if I do text him now, he'll probably be busy. #1 reason why I have my internet friend.

As promised, here's ur scene     

Maya: hey sis

Me: hey sis

Maya: guess what?!

Me: what?

Maya: I just got a ticket to Alex & Sab's detour on fri

Me: YAYY

Maya: didn't u already go?

Me: ya, but I'm still happy that ur going to

Maya: me too :) but Sara, just 1 QUESTION

Me: yes sis

Maya: u said that u met Sab a few years ago right?

Me: yup, when I see her next time I'll tell her 

Maya: thank uuu<3

Me: ur welcome:)