Chapter 60: Maya's Christmas Birthday ft. more feelings, part 2

"Henry, how'd you know?!" I look back at my Sabrina padlock bracelet.

"I remember that day..Claire got the same Sabrina bracelet, and you were all jealous," Henry reminds me.

I blush," Yeah..I was so childish back then.."

"Was..aren't you still?" Henry teases.

I playfully hit him and sigh, embracing him into a hug. "Thank you, Henry.."

"You're welcome," he says, quietly, hugging me back.

We break apart, as I still have my hands around his neck and his arms around my waist. 

"..for the amazing gift," I finish my phrase, as I catch him looking into my eyes. I look into his eyes.

Looks like he's about to say something..please don't say..--

"Um do you want me to lock the padlock thing with the key?" Henry offers.

I nod, as he locks the padlock.

"Maya!" Sara says, coming in. 

Henry and I quickly break apart.

"Yes, sis?" I ask Sara.

"Ooh--omg is that the padlock bracelet you've wanted since..9 months ago..?" Sara asks in excitement.

I nod, as Sara embraces me in a hug.

"Well," she breaks apart from our hug. "I wanted to give you a little something..and Liam has something too.."

"Liam can wait--sisters before misters," I remind her.

She nods with a smile and hands me a photo-framed picture..the picture we took in Maryland.

"Aww, best friend goals is right!" Henry chimes in, interrupting our moments

Sara and I shoot him an annoyed look, as we go back to our smiles.

"Thanks, sis! I love it!" I smile.

"If you love this..you'll love Liam's song!" Sara says, guiding me to the living room.

I look back at Henry, who just shrugs and walks off. As Sara and me follow.

I look at Liam, who was strumming the tune to See For Myself.

"You mean Alex's song..?" I ask her.

"Oh..well, it's the thought that counts," Sara shrugs.

"But what do you think?" Liam asks.

I nod," It was good."

*Henry's POV*

"Henry, I see that smile on your face..Saraya?" Alex asks me.