Chapter 49

--At the mall--

*Maya's POV*

There's something off about Casey..I know she just got here, but I don't know..

I feel hands over my eyes. "Guess who?"

"Let's get shopping, SALEX," I giggle, as she releases her hands. "Hey, Cas--it's ok if I call you that, right?"

"Hey, Maya--it's fine," she greets me.

"So where should we go first..?" Sara asks us,

"Well let's get out gifts first," Maya suggests. "Cas, what're you getting Claire..?"

"I don't know--maybe just a friendship bracelet," Casey shrugs.

"You're getting her Sab merch right?" Sara asks me.

I nod," And nail polish right?"

She nods.

"Can you guys show me where I can get friendship bracelets..?" Casey asks us.

"I think they're by the..cosmetics and makeup stuff," I read off the map.

"Perfect. Maya, you can go pick out some outfits for us--and I can show Cas the bracelets, and I can get some nail polish," Sara suggests.

I nod in agreement, as Cas smiles..she looks mesmerized--no, she isn't..she doesn't look like it..nah. Cas isn't..

*Casey's POV*

I can't help, but look at Sara, she's so freaking pretty! Ah her eyes and hair--Alex is so lucky..

"Let's go, girls!" Maya cheers, as we all link arms. Maya links her left arm with Sara's right arm, while Sara's linking her arm to our left arms, while I link my right arm to Sara's left arm.

We break apart as we get to the little booths.

"See you guys!" Maya waves, as she walks into Forever 21.

Sara turns to the cosmetics, and then I grab her hand. Great move, Casey.

"Do you mind helping me decide what to buy..?" I ask her, as I still grasp on her hand.

"Uh, sure," she nervously answers, as she she faces me.

"Sorry," I let go of her hand.

"It's fine," she says, guiding me to a booth.

*Sara's POV*

Well..awkward. I guess she just really wants some company.

"Hello, where can we get friendship bracelets..?" Sara asks the person at "Percy's Bracelets".

"Uh, Sara," I point out the title of the booth.

"Ohh well, in that case--we'd like 1 friendship bracelet," Sara tells the guy.

"Would you like to engrave the person's name in this one," the guy says, bringing out a Reed's.

I nod. "Can you please engrave "Claire"..?" 

He nods, taking the bracelet to the back.

"And Percy, can you engrave another bracelet as well..?" Sara says, getting out a bracelet from her purse.

He turns to Sara. "Which name..?"

"Alex," she says.

He nods, taking that back also.

"You have a thing for Mr. Aiono..?" Casey asks.

I start to blush,"..it's complicated.."

--A few minutes later--