Chapter 39: The Salex Reunion

*Sara's POV*

I guess Maya's idea isn't all bad. I mean my parents did say I HAVE TO go to college. If I'm gonna suffer during the preparation for it, at least I have my best friend to suffer with me...

"It'll be fine, Sar," Maya assures me.

I nod in understanding. "But Maya?" I ask her.

"Yeah?" Maya asks.

"..why do you want to join Crosby Scholars? I mean I know us to have a head start on college, but there has to be something else behind this," I explain my thought.

"This morning you were legit crying about what happened with Salex. And all with respect, don't you guys ever not hang out? Like it's every weekend--not that I don't ship it. But you know sometimes you gotta give some space in between or else you'll get sick of each other," Maya explains. "I mean Sebastian's grandparents haven't see each other in years, and they were still together."

"They haven't seen each other in years because the show ended," I point out.

"No, Sara," Maya chuckles. "Seb was talking to Desi about that in the end of season 2."

"Oh yeah, well..I guess you do have a point," I shrug.

Maya nods. 

"So how about we hang out this weekend! Like a girls day?" Maya suggests.

"Yess," I squeal.

I bump into a familiar figure..Hannah. I have a bone to pick with you.

"Well, well, well. Isn't it Sara Wilson--Aiono," Hannah mischievously chuckles. 

"Hannah. How could people in believe that that obviously photo-shopped picture was actually Mr. Aiono and me?!" I ask her with my lie.

"Easy because it's true," Hannah nods.

 "C'mon. How could I even have--" I get cut off by her.

"Andrew likes you. Give the poor guy a break," Hannah sighs with..sympathy while walking off.

"Wow nice covering, Sara," Maya compliments.

"But I still can't believe she has emotions," I joke.

"Maybe she likes Andrew..?" Maya concludes.

"Ooh, yes. Maya Troutman back at it with her A+ Matchmaking skills," I introduce.

She smiles.

--Spanish Class--

"Andrew, we need to talk," I whisper over to him.

"Have you reconsidered?" Andrew asks with a smirk.

I sigh,"Yes, I will go out with you..but only on 1 condition," I offer.

"Which is..?" He asks.

"If you take down all the pictures of me and Mr. Aiono," I tell him.

"Fine, but are you and him really..?" He asks quieter.

"..yes," I murmur.

"I won't tell anyone," he promises.

"You better not," I order him.

"Sara, me gusta la pizza or no?" Ms. Smith asks me.

"..Si, me gusta la pizza," I answer.

"What did Andrew say," Maya mouths.

--BELL RINGS--

"Class, remember huge chapter test on Chapter 4 tomorrow!" Ms. Smith reminds us.