Chapter 42

*Sara's POV*

--At Recording Studio--

I look around, smiling. This is where Salex began..

"So many memorizes," Alex smiles at me, while looking around.

I sigh," Where it all began.."

He just smiles, opening the door to the control room for me.

"So Sari, you ready to write your heart out?" He giggles.

"Yup," I smile at him, sitting down in a chair.

He returns by smiling, sitting down next to me.

Oh, Menry's gonna eat this up--right after they tell me about their first date.

*Maya's POV*

Ah, all that Salex. But I feel so bad for not talking to Sara about her mom--I should surprise her!

"How are you gonna surprise her--she's staying over at your house," Henry reminds me.

"I'm already ahead of you," I tell him.

"Oh gosh, what'd you plan?" He asks.

"Well I know it's a long shot, but next week is Crosby Scholars, and since Salex is kinda forbidden now..I figured," I nervously smile.

"But Alex knows nothing about college--or college prep!" Henry reminds me.

"That's why I've decided to tell him some things," I nervously giggle.

"If you and Sara are going for college prep, and you're prepping Alex for prepping you and Sara--then what's the point," Henry chuckle.

"True," I nod, trying to figure out a way.

He chuckles," But you know what they say, even the matchmaker sometimes needs help with matching."

"Nobody says that, Hen," I giggle.

We exchange smiles, as he looks into my eyes.

I bet Salex is heating up right about now.

*Alex's POV*

"Sari, are you sure you don't wanna break?" I ask her, as she grunts and scribbles on her paper.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she insists. "I'm almost done with the second verse."

"Sar, do you mind if I look at what you got?" I ask her.

She gives me the paper," I know it needs--"

"Omg, Sarbear. This is amazing!" I compliment.

"Eh, it's ok--but it's not good enough," she says, putting the paper down on the table.

I sit down next to her," Hey, are you ok?"

"Yeah," she nods. "I just want everything to be perfect.."

"How about we take a break..and maybe it'll get you inspiration?" I suggest.

"Sure," she nods, developing a smile. I smile back at her.

"So what are we doing as a break?" She asks me.

"Whatever you want," I tell her.

"..can you play a song?" She nervously asks.

"Sure, anything for you," I take her hand. I giggle," so what do you want me to play?"

"..that one dance mashup?" She asks.

I smile at her, looking back at my mac. "And Sari, just another question."

She playfully rolls her eyes and asks," What is it, Youtube?"