Chapter 17

--2 hours before the show--

"You excited, sis?" Maya 

"YESS," I squeal.

"Where's Dava?" Maya asks.

"Probably already in the car making out," I joke.

"They must really love each other," Maya sighs and laughs.

"You have no idea," I giggle.

*Ava's POV*

Danny and I have been waiting outside near the car for the past 15 minutes. WHY haven't Riley and Maya finished their bay window life talk stuff already?!

"Ava, be patient. They're Riley and Maya, not Hanna and Emily," Danny tries to explain.

"I still cant believe that you made it through PLL without crying," I awe.

"I know," Danny starts to develop tears. "So many funerals..."

"Riley and Maya are here now," Sara jokes.

"Danny, get ready for the car ride of your life," I whisper.

"We heard you," Maya bursts.

Danny opens the door and holds the door for me, while Maya and Sara sit in the back seats.

This is gonna be great. Riley and Maya. It was annoying before when Sara use to rant about that stupid Disney Channel show, now I have to be apart of it.

*Maya's POV*

"Does Ava have anything against Disney or something?" I whisper to Sara.

"I mean, when I found out when GMW ended..I got depressed and starting ranting about it," I embarrassingly explain.

"Aw same," I agree with her. The show was so cute.

--15 minutes later--

"We're he--" Danny tries to announce, but Sara and I jump out of the car.

"YESSS, WE'RE HERE!!" Sara screams.

"EEEE," we both squeals, holding hands and jumping.

"Ok, so what're we gonna do, that we got here?" Sara asks. I'm sorry, Sara. But are you dumb? I think I taken after Ava's line..

"I'm gonna give them my ticket, and you're," I turn Sara around facing the VIP area. "gonna get together with Alex."

"Aw, but we have to take that Rilaya pic," Sara reminds me.

"We will, after your opening," I tell her.

"Fine," she agrees. "See you."

"Bye. Tell Alex I said hey," I remind her.

"Of course, bye," Sara says, walking over.

*Sara's POV*

This is gonna be harder to get past security...but I'm gonna have to get past them.

"May I see your VIP badge?" One of the security guards asks me.

"Actually, I don't have one," I start to explain.

"Then you're not needed here," he tells me.

"Well you see," I clasp my hands together. "I'm Alex's girlfriend."

"Never heard this one," the guard laughs to the other.

I pull out my phone, showing him the conversation with Alex earlier.

"Fine, I guess you'll count as a special guest," the guard lets me through.

Time to find Alex.. Oh there he is, with his fans. I'll wait until he's done. I'll just hang out backstage until his meet & greet is over.