Chapter 28

*Sara's POV*

Now where's a milkshake when you need it...

I look around, trying not to make Alex figure out I'm trying to do.

"Looking for an milkshake, Sari?" Alex asks, giggling.

"No Salex date is complete without a milkshake," I joke.

"C'mon, just this once," Alex pleads.

"Just this once," I tell him.

He's probably doing his cute dance moves inside.

"But promise you won't do anything," I make him promise.

"But Sara, if he's really bothering you. I can talk to Ms. Smith or something," Alex try to offer.

"Look, I'll tell him that I'm not interested, hopefully Ms. Smith well get my seat figured it out," I offer.

"Fine, Sariwa," he agrees.

Maya's Salex Hart will break.

*Maya's POV*

I'm sensing my Salex Hart..it's breaking. I never knew Alex loved Sara that much...

ON THE TV--

Announcer: WE NOW HAVE MR. ALEX AIONO PERFORMING "DOES IT FEEL LIKE FALLING"!

Alex: Thanks, everyone. But as you all know, who inspired me to writing this song is my Sari. So I was thinking of letting her sing a little...

Announcer: Whatever you want

Announcer: Looks like Salex is cooking...

Alex: *blushes*

Sara: ooh, Sab's calling

Alex: put her on speaker

Sara: *puts her on speaker, hey!

Sab: hey salex <3

Sara & Alex: *sigh

I swear these two....

--After the performance--

*Alex's POV*

I mean I had too. It would feel wrong to sing this song without her...

"So how'd like your first Disney experience?" I smirk while asking her.

"Can we do it again?" Sara laughs.

"Sure, after I write another song," I giggle.

"That should be easy," Sara jokes.

"Is that a challenge, Sariwa?" I playfully ask her.

"You update like every 5 months, Aiono. Can't you write a song in like a couple weeks?" Sara confesses.

"Sorry if my experiments and video making take some time, Sarbear," I sarcastically apologize.

"Eh, whatever. But that was the BEST!" Sara hugs me, and of course I hug her back.

--BUZZ--

"Who you texting, Pablo?" Sara puns.

I look at my notifications. "Just another Instagram dm," I shrug. I get a million a day, my management will take care of it.

"Why don't you respond?" Sara asks.

"..my managements usually takes care of the dms, and I usually don't have time to answer ALL of them," I truthfully tell her.

"Well you have time now," Sara  snatches the phone from his hands.

Wonder what her reaction's gonna be to my other 5000 messages.

*Sara's POV*

Woah, Ali has so many dms. I guess he was right. But what if this fan looks up to Alex and wants to tell him how much they love him but never get the chance..?

Ok so Alyssa234 said:

Hey Alex! I know you're not gonna see/read this but my best friend, Claire, and I love you! You inspire us--mostly Claire, everyday with your covers/mashups and your songs to be like you one day. But in case we never get to meet you, I just wanted to say on the behalf of Claire also, that we think you were brave..enough to start a YouTube channel, and drop out of school. You were so confident. You give us hope that we can someday make people happy with what we love to do too. Thanks for reading/acknowledging this message.

Your fan(s),

Alyssa234

Aww, she sounds so sweet! I need to reply!

Me (Alex): Aww that's so sweet & ily too! 

I turn around to see Alex.

"What did they say/ Most importantly, what did you say?" Alex asks.

"There's this girl--girls named Alyssa and Claire, and they talked about how they love you and how you inspire them everyday with your mashups and covers. And how you were brave and all to drop out of school to pursue a YouTube channel and a singing/musical career," I awe.

"I should really check my messages. But what did you say?"

I show him the reply.

He glances at the message and smiles at me.

I seriously need to tell Maya this!

--Maya's house--

"I saw y'all on tv. I sense that Salex is heating up," Maya coos.

"Relax, Mai. It was just a little show for Disney," I briefly explain.

"Mhm, that's not what it looked like," Maya smirks.

"Well Alex-alone, was gonna sing it as a solo. But you know, I was his inspiration, and he thought it would be the best if I was up there with him, singing," I try not to blush.

"Aww, my Salex Hart," Maya sighs.

"What happened to it now? Does Alex have to call Meg to fix your hart?" I joke.

"Nah, but what else happened AFTER that?" Maya probably sensed something else.

"It's not a big deal. Some girls dmed Alex, and I felt bad for them and responded," I shrug.

"Aww, what'd you say?" Maya asks.

"Well the girl that dmed Alex was a girl named Alyssa--who also spoke on the behalf of her best friend, Claire--but I just replied with," Aww, that's so sweet & ily too!" I smile.

"Aww," Maya coos. She pauses," Wait but did you say Claire and Alyssa?!" 

"Yes," I nod.

"Wait is Alyssa's user is Alyssa234. Just a random question.." Maya shyly shrugs.

"Yup," I remark.

"Omg.." Maya faintly murmurs.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"..i know them," Maya gasps.

OMG. FATEEEEE.

*Alyssa's POV*

OMG. ALEX REPLIED TO MY DM. I HAVE TO TELL CLAIREY, SHE'LL BE DEAD.

--Call with Claire--

Me: Claire, come over right now!

Claire: what happened?

Me: sis, trust me. come over. you're not gonna believe what happened

You're not.