Chapter 63

--6 hours later--

*Maya's POV*

"This is the last break we are going to take..then we're going straight back home," Henry declares.

"That's what you said the last 2 breaks," I remind him.

"Ugh, I don't wanna spend time fighting..--oh no. Youtube, no," Sara advises Alex. He's too busy smirking to care.

"Sar, can you repeat that?" Alex requests with a smirk.

She just shakes her head, looking back at her phone.

"Who texted you?" Alex asks her.

"..my mom. As usual," Sara tries to lie.

"Sari, stop with the "my mom is texting me" thing, you can tell me anything," I hear Alex say, as I give Henry a fangirl look.

*Alex's POV*

"Sari, you can tell me anything..I wanna help," I tell her.

She shrugs,"I'll tell you..eventually. I promise.."

"It's fine. I mean you have Maya to talk to that about," I try not show my jealousy.

"As much I wanna tease for being jealous..Maya's calling," I say, pointing to Maya.

She gets out from the car, following Maya out to the gas station.

"Dude, she'll tell you when she's ready.." Henry tries to cheer me up.

"Thanks, man," I give him a smile.

*Sara's POV*

"If you're not gonna tell Alex, c'mon, tell your best friend," Maya advises.

I sigh," USC accepted me.."

"That's great---I did too!" Maya cheers.

"..but I also got accepted by Julliard," I finish.

Maya embraces me into a hug.

"You don't want Alex to influence your decision," Maya tries to understand.

"I don't want him to know because..I don't know. I guess 'cause he will," I shrug.

"Break over, Saraya?" Alex approaches us.

We exchange looks and nod.

--Back in the car--

"Sara, I saw the look on your face when you were talking to Maya. Are you sure you don't wanna tell me?" Alex asks me.

I nod, pursing my lips.

"Speaking of telling, I forget to tell you guys--I got into University Of Southern Cali!" Maya announces.

"Nicee--isn't that one colleges you applied for, Sar?" Alex asks me.

I nod.

"And I got into Cali Institute Of Arts!" Henry adds.

"Nice, man!" Alex congratulates him. "But Sara..did you hear back from them?"

"..I got in," I confess.

Alex develops a goofy grin," That's great!"

"And I also got into..Juilliard," I purse my lips.

"That's great too!--which one are you gonna choose..?" Alex says, lowering his grin.

*Henry's POV*

Saraya is goals. But that Salex scene..

"Omg," Maya mumbles.