Chapter 18

So Let Me Love You, Work The Middle, Hot 2 Touch, and One Dance/Hasta El Amanecer, and Does It Feel Like Falling is over. Time for Question.

-music starts playing-

"I use to hit you after midnight, you were over on the west side, west side. I was always on your best side, giving you the best times, best times. Never thought we'd hit a red light, then you had to go and switch sides, switch sides. Wait a minute girl, I think you're forgetting," I pause and act do some hand motions. "Way more than material, you had all my affection, my attention. Oh, now you're out here on the streets asking for blessing out here, begging oh. And I tell you all the time but you don't get it, you don't get it, no. So try to hit my guilty conscience with a text like who ya texting, oh."

-music pauses-

"Question!" 

The crowd cheers.

"I thought I told you I don't mess with you no more these days," I come up to the audience and wave. Wait..what, Meg?! What's she doing here. Whatever I'll figure that out after the show.

"I thought I told you, I've been loving someone else these days," I sing into the mic. "C'mon everybody!" 

The crowd cheers even louder. 

"So you cant come back to me. Oh, oh, oh. Once you leave, girl." I point the mic at a girl from the front row. 

She sing," Then you leave."

I smile at her. She has an amazing voice.

-music plays-

"I aint playing if you say so. I was never unfaithful, faithful. Don't act up around your lame fall, and try to call me on your way home, way home. You took your heart off the table, so who the one to blame for, blame for? Wait a minute girl I think you're forgetting.."

-music pauses-

"Way more than material, you had all my affection, my attention, oh. Now you're out here on the streets, asking for blessings out here, begging oh. And I tell you all the time, but you don't get it, you don't get it, no. So try to hit my guilty conscience with a text, like who ya texting oh."

-music pauses-

"Question."

Now I see Meg aggressively taking pictures and selfies. I seriously need to see what's up. Hopefully it's not other gesture on trying to get us back together, we're better off as friends.

*Meg's POV*

I'm pretty sure Alex was surprised to see me in the crowd. He sang the chorus to Question more expressed, then he usually does. Must be the perks of having a song inspired by your ex. But I cant wait to tell him the good news! 

"Meg, are you sure he's gonna want a season 5, he's on tour," Carrie asks. 

"Have hope, Katelyn," I tease her.

"I would Desi, but he sure seems busy," Carrie says, looking back at Alex rocking out.

I'm gonna have hope. The fans have been waiting for a season 5  for a year. I wanna make them happy.

*Sara's POV*

It looks like Alex is having really fun out there. But I seriously wonder what Sab and him were talking about. I should probably forget about it, it's brother and sister stuff probably.

I see Sabrina waiting beside me, she looks sad and worn out.

"What's wrong?" I ask her. 

"Eh it's nothing," she tries to hide it.