Chapter 3

"Sara, why're so late..?" Diana whispers, while Ms. Henry lectures about the DC field trip.

"Ya, what's Sara Wilson up to in the dark halls of Ditchwood..?" Ellie adds. Ellie, Diana, and Ally shower me with stares.

"She was busy flirting with her boyfriend," Ava chimes in.

"Shut up, Ava," I deny it.

"Ooh, who's the guy I feel bad for..?" Ellie asks. I shoot her an annoyed look. "Sorry, the guy I feel HAPPY for."

"Her favorite youtuber," Ava starts. "Alex Aiono!" Ava and I chorus.

Diana face palms, while Ally and Ellie share a grimace.

"What's wrong..?" I ask them.

"You realize that he's...like 3 or 4 years older, right?" Diana asks with a scared expression.

"Wait Alex's in his 20s, I thought he was 18 like Sab..?" Ellie chimes in with a confused face.

"Well if Sara likes Alex, and Alex likes her back..what's the problem?" Ally asks.

"The age difference though!" Diana face palms.

"Maya and Josh made it work," I shot back.

"Enough with the GMW references," Diana commands.

"And so did Lilli Reinhart and Cole Sprouse," I add.

"Well.." Diana was left speechless. "But I bet they're like 2 or 3 years apart."

"Guess again, Diana. They're 5 years apart," I roast.

Diana blushes. "But what will your parents say..?"

"I'm going to the concert alone," I inform.

"Not about the show, I'm talking about your relationship with Alex..?" Diana asks.

"It's a secret," I put my right pointer finger on my lips.

"Shush," Ava joins me, understanding the  PLL vibes.

--BELL RINGS--

"See you tomorrow, Class," Ms. Henry waves at us from the door.

Ava catches up with me. "There's something you haven't told me.."

"Why do you think that..?" I ask her. Oh no, Ava. Please don't figure out about the recording studio incident..

"Becuase...Detective Ava knows all. And you, Sara Wilson, are hiding something," she examines me.

"Fine," I surrrender. "Something happened on Library night," I admit.

"Ooh, tell me more, skip the unneeded parts," Ava scoffs.

"Well long story short, Sabrina invited me to do a cover with her and Alex, leading the fans to believe that'll perform with them on Friday," I relucantly admit.

"Omg, Sara. This could be your big break!" Ava squeaks.

"Yup, and it's with my favorite singers!" I squeal.

"Speaking of you boyfriend," Ava smirks, pushing me toward Alex. Looks like he just came back from the Teacher's Lounge.

"Martin, I forget to ask..where's the recording studio..?" I ask him.

"... 132 North Tryon Street," he smiles. 

"Aw, did Mr. Youtube already forget where he practices at..?" I give him a puppy dog eyes.

"..well, there are people here, Sari," he teases, looking back and forth for stares.

"You're so hesitant, Mr. 5.1mi," I playfully hit him. "Wh--"