Chapter 32

--The Next Morning--

*Maya's POV*

I bet Salex enjoyed their alone time..But Best Day Yesterday was the best! I wish we could do that everyday. I still can't believe that our parents still haven't figured out that we didn't have yesterday off. Well I mean, Sara and I are staying after school to make up the work, so I guess all is good.

"You liked yesterday with Alex?" I ask her with a smirk.

Sara giggles," I hate you."

"But you also love me cause yesterday was all my idea," I joke.

"True," she embraces me in a hug.

"But Diamond seemed a little bummed out, do you know what's going on with her?" I ask her.

Ok, what am I suppose to say now? I can't just tell Sara that one of her favorite youtubers likes her boyfriend?

"Um, her boyfriend dumped her," I frown.

"Wait, woah. Diamond had a boyfriend?! She never told me!" Sara dramatically responds.

Phew, she believed it!

"Yeah, she was dating Connor Maynard," I lie.

"Aww, I kinda shipped it," Sara awes.

I'm sorry, Diamond. But at least Sara didn't find out...

*Sara's POV*

I can't help but wonder why..Maya seems to be hiding something.

"Sara, what's wrong?" Maya asks.

"..I think we should help Diamond get over Connor," I say quietly.

"I think all Diamond needs right now is space," Maya suggests.

"Fine," I sigh.

Nope, Maya, we are going to spend the day with Diamond after school! And I'm gonna get to the bottom of what happened between her and Connor. You really thought I'd give up that easily.

"So are you excited to finish that documentary of the Day Of The Dead in Spanish?" Maya changes the topic.

"Kinda, to be honest. I kinda took a nap through half of it," I giggle.

"But I thought you'd be wide awake," Maya comments.

"They talk too much," I laugh.

"Oh nevermind," Maya laughs too herself.

"What?" I ask her.

"..maybe, you think they talk too much. But you love it when Alex talks, you're probably dreaming about your dream birthday with Alex," Maya jokes.

Very funny, Maya. But I seriously wonder what he's gonna do..

*Alex's POV*

I know there's gonna be a surprise party and all..but I seriously don't know which song to sing.

"Man, just pick one!" I forgot Connor was here.

"But it's so hard. They're all about her, so," I giggle.

Connor scatters the lyrics sheet over the table. "Hmm, they all are good."

"See my dilemma," I ask.

"How about just sing all of them?" Connor suggests.

"All 3?" I ask him.

"Why not?" He asks.

I guess so.

"But just one QUESTION?" Connor tries a pun.

I sigh," That pun has gotten old, but what?"