Chapter 8

I aimed my gun at the people around us, as did everyone else. "Look, i'll talk about it, just put your guns down" Ben said. "I can see your men up there with the sniper rifles, im not stupid" Rick said. "Its not what it looks like! Put your gun down! Put it down!" He shouted to the sniper. "You dont trust us" Gareth walked in and I aimed my guns at him. Rick got angry and shot Ben in the head and he started to shoot at the others. The snipers started to shoot at our feet, not as us, we all started to run. "I dont think theyre trying to kill us" Carl said. "No, they're shooting at our feet" Daryl answered. "Because they dont want there meal to be full of lead" I said. We ran through several doors until we got to a place with names on the floor. "Look" I said pointing to one name. "Andrea..." Rick said. "Then the others must be here, i just dont know if theyre dead or alive" I said. We ran through another door and out into the open again. There were people with guns everywhere. We were trapped.

Gareth appeared infront of us. "Drop your weapons!" He shouted, we all looked at eachother, but we didnt do it. "Drop your weapons!" He shouted again. "Or what!?" I retorted. He glared at me. "Or we'll kill you now, instead of later" I glared back, he didnt scare me, "What you gonna do, shoot me? Im sure you dont want lead in your meal" I said while taking a step forward. Charlotte grabbed my hand and stood next to me. "Yeah asshole" She said. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see Rick, "Em, you gotta listen to him, he may kill you" he said, Daryl was saying the same to Charl. "Its okay Rick, i can handle this, i had these things with my dad all the time" I pulled him into a tight one armed hug. "Okay, you two can wait here, we'll deal with you alone. The rest of you. "Ring Leader, go stand outside the train cart, the the archer, then the samurai, then the blonde girl, then the kid, the twins stay put" They all went and lined up. Rick stared at me, he didnt take his eyes off me, i flashed him a smile before Gareth started speaking again. "Okay, Ring Leader, open the door and go inside, everyone else follow" Then he turned to us. "You two stay there" He started to make his way down to us with two guns in his hands. He put one against each of our foreheads. "You two have got some mouths on you, you know that?" He lead us over so we were outside the train carriage where the others could here us. "Maybe you can be the two girls that help to please us men, you are young and all!" He said in a raised voice. "In your dreams mate" I retorted. He knocked our guns out of our hands and opened to door to the carriage, pushing Charlotte in and shutting it again. He pushed me up against the door of the carriage so the others would hear. He pushed himself against me before putting one hand round to my front, unbuttoning my shorts. While his other hand held mine against the trailer. He let my shorts fall to the ground, shortly followed by my underwear. I felt a tear slip down my cheek as he unbuttoned his trousers. Letting them fall before pushing himself against me again. "GET OFF ME!" I cried. But he was already doing unmentionable things to me. I screamed several times as he dug his nails into my skin, leaving marks all over my body. After about half an hour of me screaming and crying he was finished with me. He pulled his trousers back up while i pulled up my shorts. He opened the door and pushed me into the trailer. I ran into the corner and collapsed crying. I felt a pair of arms round my waist. I pushed my hands against the walls to try and stand up, when i did a pair of hands interlocked with mine and i cried in the corner. I eventually turned around to see Rick. When he saw my face, his face changed from angry, to upset, I knew my face was covered in cuts and bruises from being slammed against the door. I buried my head into his chest and wrapped my arms round him and i cried even harder. I eventually let go and saw Glenn, Maggie, and 4 others i didnt recognise. "Thats Abraham, Rosita, Eugene and Tara. They helped Glenn and Maggie" Rick told me. I smiled weakly at them before running over to Charlotte and crying again. "What did he do to you" She whispered in my ear. "He raped me" I whispered back before crying harder. She wrapped her arms round me and i cried again. I pulled away and saw Daryl looking at me, he gave me a quick hug before sitting down with Charlotte by Glenn, Maggie, Abraham, Rosita, Eugene and Tara at the otherside of the trailer. Carl and Beth gave me a quick hug before doing the same. I turned to Rick again and me put his arm out and i flinched away. He looked at me "Its me Em, i promise i wont do anything to you" He said. I took his hand and he sat down, he pulled me onto his lap and i started to cry again. He wrapped his arm round me. "What did he actually do?" He whispered so the others wouldnt hear over their chatting. "Raped me, right outside that door so you would all hear," I started to cry again "He slammed my head against it, and he told me he will be back tomorrow for more" I started to cry harder into his shoulder. He lifted my head up before starting to lean in to me, being cautious so i was comfortable, until his lips finally met mine. He pulled away and I wrapped my arms round his neck, his around my waist. 

"We'll get out of here and i will beat him myself"