Chapter 19

"No way" I said running towards the figures.

"EMILY OH MY GOD!" 

I ran into Beths arms.

"I cant believe you 3 are here, do you know where the others are?" I looked to Maggie and Glenn.

"Not a clue. We got split from Abraham, Eugene, Rosita and Tara. We havent seen Daryl, Carl or Rick. And our Daddy...was bit" Maggie said.

"Im so sorry. Carls with me. Wheres Judith?" I asked.

"Carol has her, shes not far behind us" She said.

"Thankgod, come inside, its gonna be cramped but its better than nothing" I said, they nodded.

"Wait!" I heard a voice shout.

I turned around to see Carol with Judith. 

"Go inside" i said as she got to us. She nodded and followed the others. I followed behind them

"Carl! Beth, Maggie, Glenn and Carol are here!" I shouted, he ran down the stairs.

We all caught up with eachother. Before long it was getting dark and we had something to eat, we all stayed cramped into the lounge so we were together and went to sleep.

---------------------------------

We've been out here for 6 months now. Theres been no sign of Daryl and Rick. We found Abraham, Eugene, Rosita and Tara. But i was begginning to get worried. Were Daryl and Rick okay? What if we never found them? America is huge, they could be anywhere. We had all been in and out of everywhere, and ofcourse with my luck, i had been seperated from the rest of the group a few days ago, and im massively pregnant.

Ricks POV

"We'll find her Rick!" Daryl said.

"Daryl its been 6 months, she could be dead" I said. I was worried and expecting the worst. She would be getting big now, shes pregnant for gods sakes.

"It will be fine Rick you need to calm down"

"Daryl, shes pregnant, its gotta be hard for her now."

"Look! Thats Maggie! Rick thats Maggie! She has got to be with them!" Daryl said. I looked up and saw Maggie and the others running towards us.

"EMILY! EMILY!" I started to run. I stopped at Maggie.

"Rick.."

"Where is she?" I asked her.

"Shes...we think shes dead"

"No...no no no no no no!" Carl, Beth, Glenn and Maggie started to tear up, even Daryl was trying to fight back tears.

"Im so sorry Rick, we got seperated" Maggie put her hand on my shoulder. I nodded.

"We have to carry on" I said.

-----------------------------

Emilys POV

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. its been another 3 months, im 9 months pregnant, in labour and having to deliver my own baby.

I havent found the group, i dont know if they are with Daryl and Rick by now or not. But im completely on my own.

After a few hours i actually managed to give birth to a baby girl. I have no idea how, but im happy i had a house to do it with.

I got myself and the baby cleaned up. I sat down and gently rocked her back and forth. I felt a tear slip down my cheek. I missed everyone so much, I missed Rick. I wanted him to be here with me now, holding me in his arms as i held our baby in mine. I needed to get out to get baby supplies, and i needed a walk. So I got my weapons and walked out the house, luckily i had a baby grow for her, so she had clothes. After hours of walking i found a store and got formula. I walked out not long afterwards but hurt my ankle. Now i was limping back through the woods, and i couldnt remember the way back. Fucking Great.