Chapter 16

"Is it mine?"

Daryl asked that one crucial question. I looked down, and then back at him. "Im 1 month and 1 week along, Daryl, its yours"

He ran his hand throught his hair, "How the hell are we supposed to explain this to Rick?" He asked.

"Well, Rick and I were technically in an argument at the time, we werent together, so he cant really be mad and say i cheated on him, because i didnt. Plus, it was just a heat of the moment type thing, you had just saved me from being killed and raped by Jesse. I had to sleep in your bed, it just...happened." I said. He nodded. "I'll tell him, I know what he can be like when hes mad and if hes gonna hit anyone, its gonna be me, its gotta be me" He said. I agreed and we waited for Rick to get back. When he finally did he barely gave Daryl time to speak. "Where Em?" He asked. "I need to talk to you before you see her" Daryl said. "No, it can wait" Rick said. "No, it really cant" Daryl said sternly. "Fine what is it?" Rick asked.

"Dont be mad, but Em and I slept together when she first got back, and the baby is mine, not yours" He said to Rick. 

"Where is she?" He said.

"Upstairs" Daryl replied. 

I heard Rick walking up the stairs and our bedroom door flung open. "EMILY WHAT THE FUCK? YOU SLEPT WITH DARYL?" i felt tears forming in my eyes and he raised his hand to slap me.

I screamed and felt a pair of arms go round me, "Em? Em you okay?" I heard Ricks voice. It was a dream, thankgod, it wasnt Daryls baby. It was Ricks."Em try not to stress to much, it could effect oour baby" I nodded and kissed him, it was still dark, so i layed my head on his chest and fell back asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter, promise itll be longer next time