Chapter 31

- 6 Years Later -

Emily POV

I still couldn't believe that Rick was the one who did this, the one who saved me, then saved the rest of the world. It was amazing.

"Kara!" I shouted up the stairs.

The little 9 year old appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Yes mummy?"

"Dinners ready, get your brother and sister"

"Okay!" She said cheerfully and went to go and get Jesse and Holly from their room.

I went to the back door and opened it "Rick! Dinner!" I shouted before shutting it again. He would hear me.

When I came back in Kara, Holly and Jesse were all sat around the table, waiting for their food.

Holly and Jesse were twins, not identical obviously, they were both 5.

I put the pasta into the bowls infront of them and let them eat while I went upstairs and got little 8 month old Connor from his crib and brought him downstairs and put him into his high chair.

Rick walked in not long afterwards before giving me a quick kiss and then sitting down, looking at me waiting for his food.

"Your 37 Rick you can get your own food, Connor is 8 months old, he can't"

He looked at me with puppy eyes until i gave in and put the pasta into his bowl. I then started to feed Connor his food until he decided he didn't want anything else.

I then got my large bowl of pasta and started to quickly eat it, I was starving.

"Mummy how long til your tummy gets small again?" Jesse asked.

"A few days hopefully honey"

Oh yeah, I'm pregnant again.

"Will we have our little sister then?" Holly asked.

"Yes you will, your baby sister Megan"

"Yay!" She said.

"Come on, calm down and eat your dinner"

After everyone had finished their dinner I collected the bowls up and put them into the dishwasher before turning it on.

"Okay everybody, its 8 o'clock so its time for bed!"

The 3 of them ran up the stairs and into their rooms. Rick picked up Connor and put him into his crib. I kissed him on the forehead before walking into Karas room with Rick close behind me.

"Night sweetheart" I said while pulling the covers over her.

Rick kissed her head and then followed me into Holly and Jesse's room.

I tucked in Holly, Rick tucked in Jesse.

"Night babygirl" I said before turning there light down so it was dim and left the door open a little, just how they liked it.

I went back downstairs, sat on the couch and pulled my macbook onto my lap, i turned it on and went onto twitter.

'You have 14756 new tweets

I groaned at it a little and started to read through them.

Ever since Rick had found the cure to the apocalypse, we had been practically famous, no one stopped us in the street, well not very often, but we did get a lot of messages on twitter and facebook.

It was mostly people just thanking us for finding the cure, until I came across one tweet from AMC.

'to Emily Grimes.