Chapter 20

I had been back with the group for a month now, my weight was very slowly coming back on after not eating, everyone insisted that I got some of there food because i was so skinny, i kept saying no but they gave it to me anyway, and honestly i didnt have it in me to argue, all i did was sit in bed all day with Kara, usually with Beth or Carl with Judith aswell so i had someone who could speak to me. Honestly, i felt crap all the time, i looked at myself and saw bones, this was the figure i had always wanted before the apocalypse, hip bones, collar bones, huge thigh gap, but now, i wanted my tiny thigh gap back, and all my bones hidden under flesh.

I felt hands shake me and a whisper in my ear "Em you gotta wake up" It was Rick. I turned and rolled onto my back and slowly opened my eyes to be met by his. 

"Morning" He smiled.

"Morning"

"Daryl, Glenn, Abraham, Eugene and I are going on a run, we need food, you need food, Beth and Carl will keep you company. I know you hate staying in bed, but your too weak to be up and walking, please just stay here" He said to me.

"Okay" Thats all i could be bothered to say, i was feeling particularly weak today.

He leaned down and kissed my lips.

"I love you" He whispered.

"I love you too"

With that he walked out, and not long after, Carl walked in.

"Hey" He said.

I went to say hey back but nothing would come out, i felt like i was getting weaker and weaker, I couldnt move atall, not even raise a finger. 

"Em? Are you okay?" He asked.

I just about managed to whisper out "Please help me" before throwing up, but since i couldnt move i just puked on myself. 

Carl quickly ran over and lifted me up so i wasnt sick on myself.

"Oh my god, your losing colour" He said. "MAGGIE, BETH, CAROL, SOMEONE HELP!"

I heard footsteps up the stairs and Maggie appeared "Oh my god" She said before running over.

"Carl, get her some water and now, she needs fluids, get Beth to get her food, a lot, the rest of them are going on a run for more food so we will be fine." Maggie said.

Carl nodded and ran down the stairs. Him and Beth came back with food and water, Maggie fed me some food then gave me some water. "You need to rest" I nodded and she helped me lay down, i let my head fall to the pillow and fell asleep.

When i woke up it was begginning to get dark, i sat myself up, feeling less weak, and heard voices downstairs, Daryl walked in

"Your up! How you feeling" He said as he sat down next to me.

"Better, thankyou"

"Ricks downstairs, hes worried sick, want me to get him?" He asked.

I nodded and he went downstairs. Not long afterwards, Rick appeared at the door.

"Oh my god Em, im so sorry, im never leaving again, not until your better" He said as he sat down next to me.

"This isnt your fault Rick"

"It feels like it is"

"If anythings its my fault, i thought you were all dead, i was starving myself when i was out there on my own! I was deppressed, this is my fault Rick, not yours"

"Em...thats stupid why the fuck would you do that, risking our childs life? Are you stupid!?"

"Rick! Ive lost my brother, my sister, my parents, my baby sister, and i thought i had lost you and everyone else. Rick i was raped everyday by Gareth. I wasnt going to die. I wouldnt leave our daughter, dont you dare sit there and shout at me, ive been through a hell of a lot more than you!"

I gripped my chest as a sharp pain went through it "Em? EM!" Rick started to shout.

"Im fine, its just the mention of Charlotte, really hurts"

He wrapped his arms around me.

"Im sorry, Em I love you"

"I love you too"

sorrryyyy its short but i didnt know what to write and i needed to update so yeah