Chapter 33

I woke up the next morning bright and early at 6AM. I had a lot to do in the next 3 hours; cut my hair, take a shower, get the kids up, get dressed, make breakfast, make sure Rick actually gets up on time for once.

I quickly got my hairdressing things out and trimmed my hair to just below my hips, i then put it all away and got into the shower. When I had dried my hair and got dress it was half 8, i got Jesse, Holly and Kara up before going to wake Rick up, he got dressed and got Connor while I got Megan, we went down into the kitchen to see the other kids sat at the table. We quickly ate breakfast and then we got them into the car.

We drove round to Lilys and she got in the back next to Kara. We then continued to drive to the set. 

After about half an hour we got there. The director showed Lily and the kids to Rick and I's caravan where we would have hair and makeup. It was pretty big for a caravan. All the others were already here and having hair and makeup done.

When we got our hair and makeup done we went out onto set. It was only Rick and I in the first episode, it was mostly Rick, but when a walker came on and grabbed him is when i came on, at basically the end of the episode.

They gave us our fake guns and Rick started doing the acting. He was calling out for Carl a lot, and me, because we hadn't seen eachotherr in 5 years in the episode.

When it got to the end the walker walked up behind Rick and grabbed him, thats when i ran in and shot it, then aimed my gun at Rick. He pointed his back to me and we stared until we lowered our guns, thats when the episode ended.

After we got cleaned up and talked to everyone for a while we were about to head home until 4 police cars pulled up and two officers walked out the first one.

"Is this Rick Grimes, Emily Rigg, Maggie Rhee, Glenn Rhee, Beth Greene, Michonne Ray, Carl Grimes, Tara Rose, Rosita Williams, Abraham Williams and Eugene Loto?"

We nodded.

"You need to come with us"

I looked at Rick confused.

"Why?" I asked.

"We have a theory"

"And what would that be"

"You were a group during the apocalypse yes?"

I nodded.

"You found the cure yes?"

"Not me specifically, Rick saved me"

"Were any of you present when Mr Grimes saved Miss Rigg?"

They shook their heads. They were in another room. They couldnt prove anything of whatever this was.

"So it was just you and Rick at the time?"

"Yes"

He looked at the other officer.

"I believe that is enough information to prove our theory"

The other officer nodded.

"What theory?" I asked.

They looked at eachother.

"Miss Rigg, we believe you started the apocalypse."

I looked at Rick, he walked away from me.

"What!? You've got to be insane, how would i do that, what have we said that proves that?"

"Well you see, you happened to have a lot of the 'cure' with you in the place you were staying, we believe you got bit on purpose, knowing that Mr Grimes would try everything to save you, you must have known how to cure it, so therefore, you must have started it"

I looked back at Rick, I was terrified.

He didn't look at me. He believed them.

"It was a disease! You think i'd risk my life? ARE YOU CRAZY!? WHY WOULD I LEAVE MY DAUGHTER? MY BOYFRIEND? THE TWO OF SIX PEOPLE THAT I LOVE THE MOST IN THIS WORLD!? YOUR MENTAL, WHY WOULD I WANT TO MAKE PEOPLE SUFFER!?"

Rick soon realised that i was innocent and grabbed my hand.

"Miss Rigg, you may be innocent, but we don't know that, your going to have to come down to the station for questioning"