Chapter 32

Here i am again, in the hospital with my new born baby in my arms.

Everyone was around me, telling me how beautiful she is.

"I can't believe you have 5 kids now Em, its so adorable" Carl said.

"Carl, you and judith are my son in law and daughter in law, dont forget that, i have 7 kids, except only 5 are biologically mine" I said.

"Oh yeah," He said while smiling. "Does this mean i have to call you mum?" He said and started laughing.

"Whatever floats your boat Carl"

He laughed and then Rick came and sat down in the chair next to me.

"My 7th child, my 4th beautiful daughter"

I smiled at him, after a few minutes a nurse came in.

"You may go home now if you would like Miss Rigg"

"Thankyou"

Oh yeah, Rick and I aren't actually married yet, actually he hasn't even proposed, but i get called Mrs Grimes anyway, just not in places like hospitals or courtrooms.

We all walked down to outside the hospital into the blazing sun, we were all going to come back to Rick and I's house so they could meet the kids. We stopped a taxi and fit as many people as we could in it, until another one came along and the rest of them got in that one.

When we eventually got back to our house Rick unlocked the door.

"We're home Lily! And we have visitors and a little surprise!"

"Oh good! Did you get the parts?"

She walked quickly down the stairs with connor in her arms.

"I thought you were going for an audition, not to have yet another baby"

"We did, but my water broke while we were there, and yes we got the parts! This is Maggie, Glenn, Beth, Daryl, Michonne, Tara, Rosita, Abraham and Eugene. And this is Carl and Judith, technically my son and daughter in law, we're just not married so they're not legally mine, but i treat them as my own anyway." I said as i pulled Carl next to me and put my arm around him.

"Well im very happy for you! Where did you meet all of these? And whats the baby called?"

"The babys called Megan, and Rick and I were with them during the apocalypse, they got called in to audition as well, its just a coincidence that we happened to meet up, we haven't seen then since the end"

Then my phone started to ring,

"Hello?"

"Yeah she's fine"

"Oh right, yeah i think that will go down well! So you want us to play ourselves instead of character names?"

"Okay, see you tommorow, i'll let the others know, I just have one question"

I walked out of the room for this.

"I can't leave my kids at home all the time while we're filming, could i bring them with me, with their babysitter, i just couldnt stand to be leaving them all the time"

"Thankyou so much, okay i'll see you tommorow, bye"

I hung up and walked back into the room.

"Rob wants us to play ourselves instead of character names, and Rick we're allowed to bring the kids with us, but Lily we'll need you to come with them, we'll give you a lift if you want"

"Okay, well i better be getting home now, its getting late"

"Okay, see you tommorow nice and early, we will pick you up at around 9"

"Okay no problem, see you tommorow"

She handed me Connor and left.

"So this is Connor, our second youngest, hes 8 months old

I handed him to Carl and he held him in his arms, he looked like a natural father.

"Holly! Jesse! Kara! Come meet everyone!"

The 3 kids came down the stairs and stood in front of everyone, Jesse and Holly came straight over to me and Rick because they were shy. But I was amazed at what Kara did.

"Daryl!" Kara said in her little voice and hugged his legs.

"Maggie! Beth! Glenn! Tera! Rosie! Abraham! Eugene! Carl! Judith! Daddy! Mummy!"

I stared in shock that she remember them all from when she was 3 years old.

She had never met Michonne though, not since she was very very little.

Tara and Rosita bent down to her

"My name is Tara, not Tera, Tara" Tara said in a high pitched voice, then Rosita spoke.

"And my name is Rosita, not Rosie" She smiled.

"Tara and Rosita" Kara said

"Well done!"Tara clapped

"Holly, Jesse, this is Michonne, Judith, Carl, Daryl, Beth, Maggie, Glenn, Tara, Rosita, Abraham and Eugene, say hello to them, they're nice i promise"

They walked away from Rick and I a little and waved.

"They're really shy, but there twins and they are 5, Karas 9 now" Rick said.

"They are all so adorable!" Maggie said. "Glenn I want a baby!"

Everyone laughed.

"Do you want to stay for dinner? I dont mind cooking"

"Sure"

"I'll help if you want" Beth said.

"Yeah so will we" Michonne, Maggie, Tara and Rosita said.

"Sure okay, we'll make pasta salad or something quick. we need to be up early tommorow anyway"

The men went into the lounge and caught up, Judith, Holly, Kara, Jesse, Connor and Megan were in the kitchen with the rest of us.

I got the pasta out and everything for salad and we started to prepare it as the kids sat at the table, Connor in his high chair and Megan in her chair toy on the floor in the corner.

"So Emily, have you cut your hair since the apocalypse ended? Last time i saw you it was down to your hips" Beth asked.

"Only trimming split ends, but that doesnt take much off" I replied.

"It must be so long! Take it out your bun and show us!" Maggie said.

I laughed and pulled my hair out of the messy bun it was in and let it fall to just above my knee.

"Oh my god! That is so long! Does it not get annoying?" Michonne asked.

"Its so annoying, im most likely gonna cut it back to my hips tonight, i can't do filming with my hair like this"

After dinner we said goodbye and we put the kids to bed, then Rick and I went to bed ourselves.

"Ready for weeks of filming?" I asked.

"I've never been more ready in my life"