Chapter 11

I walked out of the trailer we had been stuck in to be met by everyones eyes on me.  "What?" I asked them. "How the hell did ya manage to do that?" Daryl asked. "Do what?" I asked. "Get him to stop, to kill everyone here by yourself, to save us, just everything" He said. "I stole his guns and threatened him, he gave in to me, i killed the others after Gareth made them put there weapons down, then got the key off him and unlocked the door. Then you saw the rest" I explained. They all looked shocked still, except Charlotte, she knew what i was capable of. To rest of them they expected me to be the girly girl i look like. Charlotte ran up to be and threw her arms round me "I knew you'd get the better of him, i knew you would, i didnt know how long it would take, but i knew you would do it" She said. I smiled. "Thanks Charlotte, for believing that i can actually do this" She smiled at me after pulling away from the hug. Then Rick came over to me, I smiled, but he didnt look happy. "What the hell were you thinking Em!?" I shouted. "What? I just saved your ass and your having a go at me?" I said. "You could have gotten yourself killed! There was more of them, they had more weapons, your only a small girl Emily, your not tough!" He shouted back. "What? Im not tough because im a girl? I never said i was tough, but to say it because im a girl, what the fuck is wrong with you? You know what i did, you know that i just killed them all and tortured one of them, i put up with weeks of rape from him, i went through hell, you went through nothing but having to sit in a box. Yet i still saved you" I retorted. He looked hurt. "I dont wanna lose you Em" He said, sadly. "Yeah, well im going, im not gonna stick with someone who says things like that, im leaving this group, im probably better on my own anyway" I said before picking up my things. I started to walk off and I heard footsteps behind me as i got round the corner. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Daryl. "Ya dont have to do this Em, he dont mean it, he was worried about ya, he cares about ya" he said. "Right now, i dont care, if i want to see him again, il find you, il miss you though Daryl" I said before pulling him into a hug. I pulled away and smiled, i felt the tears forming in my eyes so i quickly turned around and walked out of the gates. I dont know where i was going to go, but i sure as hell wasnt going back.

6 days later

Ricks POV

I cant believe she left. Its been 6 days without her and i feel awful, what i said was awful, i didnt mean it i was just worried about her. I didnt want to lose her and ive lost her anyway. Americas big, the chances of us finding her are slim, but we're trying anyway. "Its gonna get dark soon Rick, we're gonna have to head back" Daryl said. He had been helping me. We were staying in a house we had found. It was in the middle of the woods and no other houses were nearby, it was good for now.

Emilys POV

"Hurry up! We need to find somewhere to stay!" I shouted to Jesse. "Im coming!" He shouted back before appearing next to me. I found Jesse on his own a few hours after i left Rick and the group. We were pretty good friends now, we'd only known eachother 6 days but i definitely needed someone with me, he was pretty weird though, he was always nervous about things.

"Look theres a house! Thankgod, its dark now so this is great" I said, pointing to a house, there was no other houses round it and it was in the middle of the wood. Perfect. I got up to the wall when i felt Jesses hand on my shoulder. "What?" I said before turning around to be met by his gun against my head. "Jesse what the hell" I said. He laughed and started to unbutton my shorts. No way, no freaking way, i told him about how i dealt with Gareth, he ws using it against me. I guess my only way out was to hope someone was already in this house, so i screamed, i screamed loud as i physically could as i felt my underwear coming off and i started to kick Jesse away.

Daryls POV

"Rick, we'll find her" I reassured him. He just looked at me for a little bit. Then i heard an ear peircing scream come from outside. "Stay there" I said to Rick and looked out the window to see a boy with blonde hair behind the wall with a gun in his hand, obviously to someones head. "I'll go check it" I said before grabbing my crossbow and running out the house. I slowly walked from around the wall and saw the boy with a gun to a blonde girls head, "Dude what the hell ya doing?" He looked at me but didnt move his gun. "Fuck off, we're doing stuff" He said. "Clearly not stuff she wants to, now, if i were you id go now or il put one of these bolts in your head" He laughed before getting the blonde girls gun out of her shorts that were on the floor, and pointing at me. I shot my crossbow and the bolt sunk into his skull. "twat" I said under my breath. The girl who was now shaking terribly got her clothes and slid them back on. "Thankyou" She said before picking up her gun and his gun "I dont know what i would have done if he carr - Daryl?" She stopped mid sentence, i looked up. "Emily?"

Emily POV

"Emily?" He said. It was Daryl, Daryl was here, i didnt think id be so happy to see him. I flung my arms round his neck. I felt his snake round my waist before i felt his hot breath on my shoulder. "I cant believe its you" He said. "Thankyou for saving me" I said. I felt him smile. "Thats two people now then that have tried that, did you even do that before this or did you lose it to Gareth?" He asked, I cringed, "No i didnt lose it to Gareth, i was in a long term relationship with Ricks bestfriend for 4 years before this started, he didnt wait for me when this started and went and fucked Ricks wife, i didnt know Rick though." I explained. "Well thats better than Gareth, even if it was Shane Walsh" He said and I laughed. "Is Rick in there?" I asked as her put me down. "Yeah, hes been worried sick about you" He said, i felt kinda bad for leaving now. "Do us a favour, dont tell him im here, take me into your room and keep me there, il surprise him in the morning il just kinda be there and he wont know" I said. He nodded and i stayed behind him so no one would see me through the windows. "My rooms first room on the right upstairs" He told me. I ran up, went in and locked the door. It was pretty late. Daryl knocked a few minutes later and i let him in. "Theres a spare room for ya tomorrow, i just checked, its next door to this one, unless your in with Rick obviously" I smiled "Thankyou" He looked nervous "What?" I asked. "Well uh, theres only the one double bed in here, theres no where for you to sleep" He said. "Daryl, i dont care about sharing a bed with you," I told him "Im not gonna be in it for long anyway, only for tonight." He nodded and i got into the bed, it was absolutely freezing, but i felt Daryls body heat when he got into the bed. I quickly fell asleep.

The next morning i woke up at 6, Daryl was still asleep so I went out the room and heard sobs coming from Ricks room, i quikcly went back to Daryls room and told him to get up. He grunted at me so i hit him with a pillow until he would get up. "You gotta get Rick to go downstairs, i obviously cant" He nodded. "Let me make him some cereal first" I quickly ran downstairs and Daryl waited at the top of the stairs, I poured some cereal into a bowl and put it on the table, i gave Daryl a thumbs up to tell him it was okay, i heard him knock on Ricks door and tell him his breakfast was ready, he'd probably think i was Charlotte. I heard footsteps come downstairs and i realised i was only in my underwear, socks and vest top, oh well. "Charlotte you could put some more clothes on you know" He said. "Sorry" I said and turned around, looking at him. He hit his head a few times, "What are you doing?" I asked. "Sorry, its just you look like Emily, i can see a difference between you two" He explained.

"Thats because i am Emily"

His eyes went wide. "You, you, its Emily?" He asked getting up. "Yep, everyone knows im here, i was waiting to surprise you, that was me screaming last night, im sure you heard, Daryl helped me keep it secret from you that i was here" I explained. He walked over and wrapped his arms round my waist, "I missed you so much, i was so worried" He said.

"I missed you too Rick"