Chapter 35

I was finally back home with Rick and my kids. But not for long. We had to leave in 10 minutes to be on set to film the next episode of 'The Walking  Dead'.

"Rick hurry up and get Holly in the car we're going to be late!" I shouted from the car to Rick.

He quickly ran out and locked the door with Holly in his arms. He placed her in the back and then quickly got in the front passenger seat and i started to car and pulled out of the drive way.

When we eventually got there everyone else was already there. We were rushed to hair and makeup and that was done quickly and then we were on set, in the same position as I was for the last episode, when i had shot the walker about to eat Rick, not actually knowing it was him.

(TV SHOW P.O.V'S) 

Emilys P.O.V

I had saved the poor man from the walker, but i didnt have time to chat with him, i needed to find my husband, and i needed to find him soon.

I hadnt seen him in 6 months.

Suddenly a large group of people appeared behind the man i just saved. All weapons pointed at me. Maybe 10 people were behind him. I pointed my gun at them all, until I saw one person. Well two people. A younger boy, holding an even younger girls hand.

They were with no doubt, Carl and Judith. My children.

"CARL!" I shouted. He looked up and started to walk towards me, gun by his side, until he reached the man I saved and he stopped him.

"LET HIM GO HES MY SON!" I shouted.

The man looked up.

"Emily?"

I slowly walked towards him keeping my gun firmly in my grip. Until i see the face that I have been waiting to see for 6 months.

"RICK!" I shouted as I ran towards him and straight into his arms. "Oh my god i've missed you so much, i missed you so so much, I'm so happy your okay!" I cried into his shoulder.

(Normal POV's)

Emilys POV

We soon finished filming for the episode and went home after a long day. We put the kids to bed and then we went straight to bed ourselves.

Sorry this was short, it was a filler chapter:)