Part 6 - Web Fluid

*Previous Chapter*

The next morning I woke up in my bed. 'Did I dream about meeting Spider-Man?"

I crawl out of bed and see a piece of paper on my night stand:

Y/N, it was nice talking to you last night. I carried you in and put you in your bed after you fell asleep. I hope we can talk again sometime.

- Spider-Man (Spider-Boy)

I laugh to myself and put the note back on my dresser. I head downstairs to get some breakfast.

It wasn't until thirty minutes later that a question strikes my mind, 'How did Spider-Man know my name?'

For the rest of the weekend the questions kept spinning around my mind. 'I never told him my name, right?'

The only reasonable explanation is that when he carried me to my room, he saw something with my name on it. I looked around my room for anything that said my name on it, but I couldn't find something that he would have seen.

I pulled out my phone and texted one of my best friends from Michigan:

Y/N: Elise! I have an issue!!

Elise: What happened??

Y/N: You know who Spider-man is right? The new superhero in Queens?

Elise: Of course!! All the girls here are falling head over heels for him! THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW OLD THE GUY IS!                                                                                                                                       

Y/N: I met him yesterday. 

Elise: Excuse me...WHAT?

Y/N: I was outside on my balcony and he just decided to swing by and hang out with me. He's super nice and sweet, and his voice makes him sound around the age of 15-17. 

Elise: You actually met him?? 

Y/N: Yes! And here's the weird thing, I fell asleep while we were on the balcony, and he carried me to bed and then left a note, and he said my name in the note, but I never told him my name. 

Elise: What if he's someone at your school?? 

Y/N: I seriously doubt that. 

Elise: Well you shouldn't rule it out. Just watch people at your school this week and see if anyone could possibly be Spider-Man

Y/N: OK, thanks Elise. 

I put down my phone and sat on my bed. My mind was racing with all kinds of questions. 

'What if Spider-Man is someone I already know?' 

I woke up to the sound of my mom yelling on the phone. I grab my phone and check the time. I was planning on trying to get to school early, so I could try and figure out if anyone could possibly be Spider-Man. 

"Come on mom," I yell as a hop to the kitchen, "We have to go! I want to get there early."

My mom reluctantly got up and got into the car. On the ride to school I was bouncing up and down. Who was I going to ask about Spider-Man first?

When we arrived at school, I quickly jumped out of the car, and ran into school. I looked around and didn't see anyone near the main office, I walked to Peter's locker to see if he was here yet. I turned the corner and saw Peter at his locker grabbing books.