Part 29 - Drunk from Love

"Are we going to talk about how you're Gemini?" Liam asks me through the phone. 

"Um, about that, you can't tell anyone. No one knows except for Elise." I take my hair out of the ponytail while keeping my phone between my cheek and shoulder. 

"Peter doesn't know?" He asks in disbelief. 

"No, Mr. Stark said I'm not allowed to tell him, or anyone." 

"Tony Stark? You work for Tony Stark?" He almost yells. 

I roll my eyes, "I work with him, not for him." 

"Listen just please keep this a secret, I cannot let anyone find out that I'm Gemini," I walk to my door and shut it, and lock it. 

Liam ignores my last statement, "So if you're Gemini, then I just confessed my true feelings to you!" He groans. 

"Yeah, you did." I reply, "Listen, Liam, I'm extremely flattered, but I love Peter," 

He sighs, "yeah I totally get it," I feel bad knowing that I just hurt his feelings, "I'll see you tomorrow Y/N," 

"Bye Liam." I say and hang up the phone. 

I turn around to go close my balcony door but freeze when I see Spider-Man standing there, looking at me as I just hung up with Liam, as I was standing in my room, as I just took my ponytail out, and as I just took my mask off. 

"Y/N?" He asks, "You're Gemini?" 

"Peter, I swear I wanted to tell you-" I walked towards him and he took off his mask, revealing a shocked Peter Parker standing there. 

"You wanted to tell me, so why didn't you?" He asks madly. 

"Mr. Stark wouldn't let me-" He cut me off. 

"I still told you I'm Spider-Man and Mr. Stark wouldn't let me tell anyone." 

"Peter, please. I love you," A single tear falls down my face. 

"But you still lied to me," He turned away from me.

I froze up not knowing what to say, "I didn't lie to you, I just kept a small secret from you," I instantly regret the words I said. 

"Small secret?" Peter turned back to me and shook his head. 

I took a shaky breath, "Peter, please.."

 "I wish you were never Gemini," without saying another word, he puts his mask on again and walks back onto the balcony and swings away.

I take off my suit and change into other clothes. I start to cry more and flop onto the bed knowing that I lost Peter's trust. I lay there and cry until I hear my phone ding. 

I walk over to my desk where I left my phone and pick it up. There's a text message from Peter. 

Peter: I think we need a break.

Y/N: Peter...

Peter: I'm sorry. I think it's for the best right now. 

Peter: Bye, Y/N

I immediately start crying again. Peter just broke up with me. My emotions were overflowing and I couldn't control myself. I screamed. I screamed and let it all out. 

My emotions were so strong they controlled my powers too. Everything in my room lifted up off the ground, my hands burst into flames. I sat there screaming, while my furniture floated and my hands were on fire. It stayed like that until I calmed down, and then everything stopped.