Part 51 - Meeting

Previously:

Peter's POV:

Y/N rolled her eyes, "I'm safe Mom. I have three powers, mind reading, telekinesis, and pyrokinesis. I have Spider-Man and Tony Stark watching over me. What other kind of reassurance do you need?"

"I need reassurance from one more person," Ms. Y/L/N sighed before saying, "I'd like to talk about this with Tony Stark."

Present:

Y/N's POV:

"You want to talk to Tony Stark?" I ask.

My mom shifts from foot to foot, "Well yes, Peter says that he's watching over you and he would never let anything happen to you, so I'd like to hear that from him,"

I look over to Peter and send him a mind message, "Can you call Tony and see if we can come to talk to him?"

Peter looks back at me and nods. He grabs his phone out of his pocket and dials Tony's number. My mom stands there trying to understand what just happened. She's never seen me using my powers, so I understand it would look a little weird. When I send a mind message, I just stare at the person for a little bit, so I guess my mom just didn't understand.

"Hey Happy, can I talk to Mr. Stark?" Peter asks.

I hear a little noise coming from Peter's phone, "Please Happy," Peter whines, "it's an emergency,"

I giggle at Peter when he whines because he has a little voice crack. I try to listen hard to hear what Happy is saying but it's no luck.

"Hey Mr. Stark," Peter suddenly says, "Um, Y/N's mom found out that she's Gemini,"

My mom and I wait until Peter talks again, "Yeah, well um her mom would like to talk to you."

"Right now?" Peter asks, "OK, thank you, Mr. Stark."

Peter hangs up and puts his phone back in his pocket, "He wants us to meet him at the Avengers facility right now."

"Perfect," My mom says, "Let me just grab my purse in my room."

I smile at her as she walks away and then turn to Peter, "What if what he says doesn't sound safe to my mom?"

"He knows how to play things cool. He also knows what to say and what not to say. He knows that you told me that you were moving to Florida, and he wants you to stay."

I raised an eyebrow, "How did he know?"

Peter's face turned a little red, "Um, well I uh," he stuttered, "I told him all about that after you found out Liz kissed me and I went over there to mope. I kept talking about it so much he faked a phone call to get me to stop talking."

I giggled, "Aww was little Peter's moping annoying Tony Stark?"

Peter protested, "Little Peter? I'm a man now."

"You're right, little Peter disappeared in the three years I was away,"

We stare into each other's eyes, Peter's hands had moved their way to my hips and mine had moved around his neck.

"I thought I was dreaming when I saw you again on my first day," I whisper.

"Did you think it was a good dream or a bad dream?"

I smiled, "I knew it was a good dream, but I didn't know it would be the best dream that I ever had,"

Peter pressed his forehead against mine, and even though I can't see his face I know he's smiling. I take a deep breath before I meet my lips to his. He holds me in his arms and kisses me deeply but in a way that I feel safe.