Part 30 - Forget

Peter's POV:

"Peter you're her best friend, you should be helping her. She drunk!" Ned yells over the music.

"I'm trying to get her off my mind," I reply.

I look to where she and Liam were. He took her to a couch and she giggled and made some silly comment. He gave her a shocked look and then picked her up. She tucks her head into his shoulder. 

He began to walk over here with her in his arms. When he reaches me and Ned, he stops. 

"Oh, hey Peter," Liam says. 

Y/N's head peaks up, "Oh my goggles," She slurs, "is dat pewter parkerssss?" 

"Yes, it's Peter," Liam replies. 

"I dink I kinda hate you right nowss, buth it's alll okayy," Y/N slurs. 

"Listen it was nice seeing you guys here but as you can see, I need to take Y/N home," Liam brushes past me and Ned with Y/N still in his arms. 

Once he was out of earshot Ned started talking to me loudly over the music, "Peter! You have to do something. She needs you, you made her get drunk!" 

"I didn't do anything, Ned." I say, "Now let's have fun," 

I walk away from Ned and into the crowd, trying not to give Y/N another thought tonight. 

Y/N's POV:

My eyes flutter open slowly and let the blinding light in. I slowly use my arms to sit up on a bed. My head is pounding like an elephant is trying to break out.  

"Wha-" I say looking around realizing that I am back in my room. I look to the left and see Liam sleeping in my desk chair. 

I quickly get up off my bed and try to walk over to Liam. But before I take a step my legs turn to jello and I fall back down. My head pounds even more than it already did. 

Liam wakes up and sees me and instantly comes to help me. 

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asks grabbing my hand and helping me sit on the bed. 

"Like shit, my head is pounding and I just feel crappy," I reply groaning. 

"Yeah, I assumed," He walked over to the door and opened it and exited, a minute later he came back with a damp washcloth, "You got pretty wild last night,"

I placed the washcloth on my forehead. It felt so nice and cold on my head. I felt my muscles relax from all the tension that was in them. 

"What even happened?" I ask. 

He looks at me for a minute, "Well, you called me up saying that Peter broke up with you, and then you wanted to go to a party. So we went, and you started to drink, so I picked you up and took you home," 

"Oh god, this is so embarrassing," I flopped back on my bed instantly regretting it because it only made my head hurt more, "I'm so sorry I dragged you into this." 

"No, no it's fine. I was worried about you." 

I take a long look at Liam. He really cares about me. I give him a small smile. 

"Liam, I have a question," I tell him. 

"What is it?" 

"Yesterday, in the alley, what were you doing?" 

He paused for a moment, "I told you, a school project," 

"In case you forgot, we practically have every single class together, I think I would know if there's a project."