Part 32 - Thoughts

Your POV:

I woke up the next morning and trudged out of bed. I was so exhausted from last night I could barely think straight. 

 I already knew my mom wasn't home. Sometimes she spends all night at work, and I didn't hear her come home last night so I know she was at work all night again. 

I went downstairs and quickly got a granola bar and turned on the news. 

"The incident that is baffling police officers is still being investigated with only information from the man in custody." I watch as the picture switches from the news lady to a scruffy man. 

I recognized him, it hit my mind when I realized that he's the guy that Liam and I were selling weapons to yesterday. 

"Sir, who was selling you the weapons?" A police officer asked him. He looked annoyed as he answered, "Look, I don't know, they were wearing masks. But their voices made them sound young, they can't be out of high school yet." 

I stand there staring at the TV, I worry for a minute hoping that guy didn't catch what I told Spider-Man my name was. 

I shrug off all my worries and head back upstairs to get dressed. I grab some clothes from my closet and throw them on my bed. Before putting them on I pause. 

I'm not longer Gemini, and when I was Gemini, I always wore clothes like sweatshirts, and leggings, and cute t-shirts. But I'm no longer Gemini, so why not switch up our wardrobe a little?

I throw the clothes I originally picked out on the floor and stepped on them as I made my way to my closet. 

I grabbed dark blue skinny jeans, a grey tank top, and a black leather jacket. I zipped on some black heeled boots and headed to my dresser to put my makeup on. 

I started to apply the small amount of makeup I wear, but when I was finished with that I kept going. I added on some darker eye shadow, eyeliner and a dark red lipstick.  

I stood back in the mirror and looked at myself. I looked a lot like myself just with a dark side now. But that's okay, because that's now who I am. 

Peter's POV: 

I got to school the next morning a little later than I usually do. But just like any other day I went to my locker to unload my backpack and meet Ned. 

After a couple minutes of waiting, Ned walked up to me, "Hey Peter, what's up?" 

"I can't stop thinking about her Ned, I really messed up by breaking up with her," I tell him. 

All night last night I kept thinking about her. I was too upset that night and I wasn't thinking. I was stupid. 

"Pete, just go talk to her!" Ned tells me. 

I lean back against my locker, "I can't do that, she's always with Liam now. May saw them together at the store yesterday morning," 

"It's not like she likes him though, she still likes you, Peter," 

"OK, fine I'll talk to her when she gets here." I say confidently. I was trying to act confident so I could feel confident. 

Ned's eyes shift from me to behind me, his eyes widen, "whoa, is that Y/N?" 

I instantly turn around and look at Y/N opening her locker. But she looked different. She straightened her hair, and she was wearing more makeup than usual. She was also wearing black which is a color I only see her wear in dresses. She still looked as beautiful as ever, but something changed.