Part 38 - Discovery

*Previous Chapter*

"Y/N, it's dangerous. He also has his partner, Gemini. How do you know he's not cheating on you with her. She's probably your age, and they seem very close."

My mouth dropped as he said that and then I laughed, "Peter would never cheat on me. Yes, Gemini is our age, but Peter isn't cheating on me with her."

"You don't know that!" My dad exclaims.

"Yes, I do!" I snap back.

"How? Tell me how!" He yells and then holds up his hands to end the yelling, "I'm going to go downstairs and nicely ask Peter not to see you, I'm sorry it just has to happen. I don't want you in danger just because you like a boy."

He begins to open the door, but then I hold up my hand and use my powers to close the door and lock it. He instantly turns back to me and sees me with my hand up.

A look of confusion and fear spreads across his face as I walk closer.

"I know because I'm Gemini,"

~~

"You're what?" My dad looked at me with his hand still on the doorknob.

I can't believe what I had just said. I just revealed to my dad my biggest secret.

"Answer me right now," He took a step closer to me.

I let out my held breath, "I'm Gemini,"

"No, that's impossible," He looked at me.

"Then how do you explain me closing the door without touching it!" I asked.

He shook his head, "It closed on his own, you're not Gemini. Y/N don't play games you're not 8 anymore,"

"I'm not lying, dad!"

I raised my arm up and put out two fingers and used my powers to take his hand off the doorknob. His face turned from angry to scared as I did it.

"Dad," I used my powers to grab my chair and moved it behind him and sat him down, "I'm Gemini."

My dad sat there shocked, he tried to talk but no words came out of his mouth.

"I'm Gemini, I'm partners with Spider-Man, who is Peter."

"But you have powers, how?"

I sat down on my bed and looked at my hands, "I don't know, I have telekinesis, I have pyrokinesis, and I can read minds and send people messages with my mind."

He looked at me, "Pyrokenisis?"

I stood up and held out my hand and created a fireball in it, "Fire,"

He sat there processing everything, "Y/N, Marcus! Come back down and be with Peter, I have to leave!" My mom called.

My dad got up and opened the door before looking back at me, "You, me and Peter are having a talk once your mom leaves,"

I nod and follow him out the door and down the stairs. Peter is sitting in his chair still. I walk up to him, "Peter, my dad knows,"

He looks confused, "Knows what?"

"You, Spider-Man, me, Gemini," His eyes grow wide, "He wants to talk to us about it."

"How does he know?"

I look back at my dad saying goodbye to my mom, "He saw you take your mask off in town one day, and I told him about me."

My dad closes the door behind my mom and then looks to us, "You two, couch, now."