Part 22 - Partners

I sent Elise home while I walked to Avengers Tower. It was a long and not fun walk, I won't lie. But I had other things on my mind, like 'Why did Mr. Stark call me?' 'Will I tell him about my two new powers?' 'When can I tell Peter I'm Gemini?'

Before I knew it I was escorted to the same place where I met Mr. Stark with Peter. I waited for about 5 minutes before Mr. Stark arrived.

"Gemini! Glad you decided to show up!" He said walking towards me.

"You told me to come, I didn't think it was a choice," I reply.

"It wasn't," He said, "Anyways I called you here today to show you your new suit,"

He clicked a button on the wall and a tube came up and it opened. Inside was a suit that looked similar to Peter's.

The suit was all one piece. It was all black but the boots were purple. The hands were like fingerless gloves except they were attached to the sleeves. There was a purple scarf thing attached to the neck of the suit. I realized that it's so I can pull it up to my nose, to hide my identity. There was a symbol in the middle near my chest of two G's back to back to each other representing my name Gemini.

"Oh my gosh, it's amazing Mr. Stark," I could barely find my voice.

"Yes I know, why don't you try it on?"

I take it to the bathroom and struggle to put it on. I put one leg in at a time and put it on like I would put a dress on. I slip each of my arms into the armholes. My fingers each fit perfectly in their places like fingerless gloves. I pull the mask over my nose and mouth and tie my hair up into a ponytail. I notice that in each of my palms, there are holes. I look at my palms and notice my burn marks from this morning. I walk out of the bathroom and find Mr. Stark.

"Ah! Gemini, you look good! In a non-creepy way,"

"Thanks, uh- but why are there two holes in each of my palms?"

"For your other power" He replies calmly watching me. 

I freeze, "What do you mean?"

"Your burn marks on your hands. Obviously, you didn't know how to channel your powers at first and just acquired them."

I stare at him. A thousand thoughts race through my brain and before I even know it, I'm speaking again, "Mr. Stark I have another power too." 

"Interesting, please tell the class about this other power," He sits down on a chair and crosses his leg watching intently on what I do.

"I can read minds. And send people messages with my mind," I breathe.

"Mmm, that's new." He gets up quickly and paces the room, "Never heard of that, just don't go into my thoughts." 

"Why-" He cut me off.

"No time to think about that, you need to start practicing in your new suit. I've called your little boyfriend down here to help us practice. Don't worry he won't figure out it's you."

My heart stops, 'He called Peter down to help?'

"He should be here any minute," He says looking down at his watch.

We stand there in silence for a minute before Peter in his Spider-Man suit comes swinging through the door.

"Sorry Mr. Stark, I had to help that old Dominican lady again."

"Mm. I need you to help Gemini here practice with her new suit," Mr. Stark says motioning to me.

Spider-Man looks over at me and his lenses widen, "Woah! You got a complete makeover! You look great,"