Chapter 1

4 January 2016 the day two of the world's most dangerous people's lives would change.

In the Lean household people rushed around trying to get all the last minute arrangements done so that they would be on time, but there was only one person in the house who didn't seem to care even if the house was set on fire. Okay maybe I'm being a little dramatic because if the house was on fire she would actually care.

Bayliy Lean the only daughter of Ron and Katlyin Lean.

Sat in a big bathtub, eyes closed, head tilted back and foam covering her body, she held the cigarette to her lips and took another drag before flicking the ashes in the ash tray next to the tub. "M - Miss L-Lean?" A shaky voice said, Bayliy slowly opened her eyelids to reveal her dark brown almost black eyes, "how many times do I have to tell you to call me Bayliy?" she asked exhaling and watched the smoke go up in the air.

The maid nodded her head but the fear rushing through her body over powered her and her whole body shook. Fear. Bayliy loved seeing it, the maids actions made Bayliy smirk and take another drag of the cigarette. "What is it?" Bayliy asked getting annoyed, that seemed to make the girl come to her senses.

"Mrs Lean says you need to hurry and get dressed the people are starting to arrive" she said then turned and walked out. Bayliy lazily got out of the tub and after drying off, she pulled on a floor length sparkly black dress that was sleeveless. She applied eyeliner and mascara to make her already dark haunting eyes even darker then put her hair into a neat bun and pulled on a pair of sliver flats. Bayliy left her room and walked down the stairs seeing people had already started to fill the house.

At the bottom of the stairs standing next to the Butler who opened the door for the guests was Bayliy's parents, Ron and Katlyin Lean. Mafia boss and boss's wife, power couple of the underworld. Katlyin wore a long black dress with a huge sliver necklace highlighting the dress and her hair in a neat updo, Ron wore a black tux with a sliver tie and pocket handkerchief, thick sliver rings adored all his fingers on both of his hands.

They gave Bayliy a once over then looked ahead straight faced. The door bell rang and the Butler opened the door. In walked a boy wearing a black tux and sliver tie like Ron, the boy also had sliver rings on his pinky and middle fingers and a thick sliver neck chain sat snugly on his neck on top of the hidden tatoos that creep up his collar.

The boy was none other than Blake Lean, twin to Bayliy and son of Ron and Katlyin. Blake had been sent away years ago to a safe house in London, England where he was trained to take over his father's business. Being away from his family for so many years Blake had a darkness about him, he could give someone a glance not a glare or nasty look and the person was already running for the hills.

"Welcome home son" Ron said shaking Blake's hand with a knowing smirk after Katlyin had hugged him, Blake stepped into the house two bodyguards following behind him. He stopped in front of Bayliy and for a few seconds the pair stared straight faced at each other, the whole room stopped what they were doing and watched the exchange between the siblings.

Blake and Bayliy kept staring at each other, the room filled with tension and the guests started fidgeting because of the uncomfortable silence. The pair cracked a smirk at each other then broke out into a full blown smile before embracing each other, "happy birthday sis" Blake said his British accent like a second skin. "Happy birthday Blakey" Bayliy replied, the people around them audibly released a sigh they had been holding.

After all the guests had arrived everyone made their way out to the pool area where the party was being held. Celebrities, Minsters, gang members everyone of money and satuse was at the party holding a glass of champagne and socializing.

The twins had walked around side by side making up for lost time and occasionally stopping when someone had come up to wish them.

"Can I get everyone's attention please" everyone turned to Ron who was standing on the terrace overlooking the pool area, Blake and Bayliy where at the front of the crowd looking up at their father. "I would like to thank all of you for coming here today and spending this very important occasion with my family and I" he paused scanning his eyes over the crowd before continuing.

"Today not only marks the day my beautiful children were born. Today also marks the day they will be taking over from me. I've had a long run and a good one at that too, and I think now it's time I take a much needed vacation. I hope that you will treat my children with as much respect as you have treated me and I hope that they serve better than I did" he stops and picks up the glass of champagne a waiter held out for him on a silver tray.

"Salute to the Lean clan. Salute to Blake and Bayliy. And salute to THE BLOOD GUNS" he said the gang members went wild cheering and hollering while the other guests just clapped.

The siblings looked around them at all the smiling faces and cheers, then to each other sharing a look before they looked up to their father. Ron looked back at them with a smile before he winked and tipped his glass at them.

Blake and Bayliy knew this was going to happen but reality of it hadn't settled until that moment. Bayliy turned to Blake to tell him something but a voice had cut her off.

"Excuse me" the pair turned around to see a guy about 18 years in age, black hair, brown eyes and golden brown complexion. He looked between the twins before locking eyes with Bayliy, "may I have a dance?" His voice was smooth and sent tingles down Bayliy's back.

His smirk and pericing eyes made her blush a deep shade of pink. He held his hand out to her which she politely took before he lead them to the dance floor where many other couples where dancing.

Bayliy placed her hands on his shoulders while he placed his arms around her waist, both of them swaying in sync with the music. "I didn't catch your name" she said looking up into his eyes. "That's because I didn't throw it" he smirked, "how original" she rolled her eyes. "Well would you mind telling me now?" She asked giving him a small smile.

He leand in closer to her almost touching her lips with his, "Austin. My name is Austin and I'm going to make sure you never forget it."