Book 2

Book 2
The Mafia Dice Game (Avenge)

3 YEARS LATER

"Brooklyn you ready to go?" Max asked the blonde hair girl. She turned around and saw him walking up to her, her skin pale and her eyes a dull grey colour, her hair an ashy platinum blonde.

"Almost" she repiled looking back down at the gave in front of her. Max silently stood behind her, "don't worry my friend rest for now. I'll take care if things from here. They got their revenge now it's time I help avenge you" she said.

She kneeled down and kissed her palm before placing it on the headstone. She looked up at the sky taking in the cool breeze.

Her hair whipped back by the wind, the thin knee length sundress she wore was perfect for the weather. She stood up again and dusted her hands, "Come on Max let's leave nature to take its course" she sad and talked away.

As she walked away the name on the headstone was reviled.

HERE LAYS BAYLIY LEAN

LOVING DAUGHTER, SISTER, AND FRIEND

REST IN PEACE

"Miss you Bay really wish you were around and things were normal. But I know you need time to rest and I admire you for that. Don't worry Brooklyn got this, she's going to make  everything right" he said.

He gave the headstone a pat as if to say hang in there. He turned and followed Brooklyn who was already in the car waiting for. He got in and put his seat belt on.

"So what now?" He asked her, "like I said we let nature run her course" she said leaning her head against the window. "Come on get me home I have school on Monday and I'm staving right now" she joked.

"Yes ma'am" he said pulling out from the parking.

Austin Baker I'll never forget you or your name, I'm coming after you for what you did to my family, Brooklyn  thought to herself.