Chapter 6

Monday morning the twins where up at their usual time being 5:00am. They went down to the gym and worked out toghter to release some stress, at 7:00am they left the gym and started to get ready for school.

Bayily pulled on a black t-shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, her back combat boots and she finished her look with her black leather jacket. She applied eyeliner and mascara then curled her hair.

Blake wore a brown formal pants with a light blue shirt, a black bow tie, formal brown shoes and a pair of nerdy glasses that Max had given them.

"aww look at my babies going to high school" their mother mocked, while Max and the other guys stood giggling and taking pictures. "This is the most important part if your training. Don't fuck up" Ron said with an emotionless face. After that there was an awkward silence that Max broke.

He stepped out and twirled a key on his index fingure, "okay kiddies let's go to school" he said walking out the front door. The twins followed him and the three of them got into one of the black SUV's, Max drove and Bayily and Blake sat in the back.

It was not a very long drive but the school was quite far from their house. Max pulled up to the curb then turned back and gave them a grin. "You two have fun okay, I'll be back to pick you up in the afternoon" he said in a mock motherly voice,

The twins rolled their eyes and got out, as soon as they closed the car door Max was off. They stood next to each other facing the looming building and watching as the kids poured into the school."Lest get this over with" Blake sighed, as they stepped through the school doors everyone's eyes was on them and some where even whispering to each other.

Dispite all the attention they were getting both of them held their head high and walked through the crowd. They made it in and after collecting their timetables they both went separate ways.