Chapter 4

As the days went on the twins handled a few more jobs, selling drugs, getting money and killing a few people. They didn't say anything to each other but a wordless understanding was all they needed at the moment.

A few days had passed by and the job became normal. It was like a dayily routine, it came naturally like breathing air. The job and their recent activities had stired up the underworld and soon everyone was talking about the deadly Lean twins.

It was Friday night and they had received word that one of their targets was going to be at their club that night, so the five of them had gone home earlier then normal to rest before getting ready for the job. After a relaxing shower Bayliy sat on her balcony and smoked a much needed cigarette, she took her time drag after drag exhaling up to the sky.

When she was done she went into her bathroom and brushed her teeth before popping a few breath mints into her mouth. She walked to her closet and started getting dressed. Much to Bayliy's dismay she was the one who was going to be baiting the target, her mission was to get his attention then get him out of the club so the guys could take care of him outside.

This meaning that she had to wear a reviling outfit to get his attention. She pulled on a skin tight red dress that came mid tigh and had cut outs at the hips showing her tan skin off. The dress hugged her body like a glove and showed off her wide hips and shaped her bum perfectly, she paired the dress with black heels and applied a hefty amount of makeup onto her face. And lastly she straightened her hair and left it open to cascade down her back.

All the boys where dressed casually in jeans and t-shirts or shirts. Once everyone was ready they headed to the weapons room and loaded up. The guys got guns and knives while Bayliy just got a simple dagger that she strapped to her inner tigh just above the hem of her dress.

They piled into the car and where off to the club. Once there the group got out of the car and skipped the insanely long line, but it wasn't really a surprise seeing that many people because of it being Friday night. A few people protested as they came to the front but one hard stare from Max had shut all of them up and the bouncer opened the door imidiatly for them.

They walked through the door and spilt up like they had planed. Tim had made his way to the dance floor while Tom was talking to a group of people, Max sat at the bar with a drink in hand, Blake found a girl and was talking her up and Bayliy was left to do her job.

Her eyes scanned the club until she found her target sitting at the bar hunched over nursing his drink. Bayliy smirked to herself, she called a waiter over and grabbed a glass of the cheapest alcohol they had. The cheaper the alcohol the smellier it is, she poured some onto her hands then dabbed it on her neck before swallowing the rest of the alcohol. Before she walked over making sure her dress showed the right amount of skin.

As she got closer she put on a little stumble in her steps so people thought she was drunk, she made it to the bar and stumbled into the target. "Watch where you're fucking going" he spat but when he looked up at Bayliy his eyes softened, "I'm really sorry it was a mistake" she said quivering her lip before she burst into tears. "I - I'm s - so s - so - sorry" she sobbed.

The guy patted her shoulder, "don't worry its okay" he said trying to comfort her. "No it's not I bumped into you, my boyfriend he just broke up with me and it's our anniversary tonight. And I feel so hopeless" she sobbed into his shoulder.

"It's okay. Hey how about I get you a drink? Yeah that sounds good. What would you like?" He rubbed her back and sat her down on one of the bar stools. "Thank you I'll just take some vodka" she said whipping her eyes.

Bayliy got him to down a few more drinks to make him buzzed but not unconsciously drunk. Blake had tipped the bar tender off about the job they where working and so that's how he was serving Bayliy water mixed with soda all night instead of alcohol. "Hey you wanna get out of here?" Bayliy whispered suggestively into his ear, without waiting for his reply she got up and pulled him along to the back door.

They stumbled out the back door into the icy cold air, it was the early hours of the morning and cold nipped at their skin. The guy couldn't even stand stirght so he was pushing all his weight onto Bayliy.

The clubs back door lead to an ally that only the gang members used, the alley lead to the back parking where only the gang members cars where parked along with a few of Bayliy's dad's cars. "Wait!" Bayliy jumped a bit at his sudden outburst, "no need to go any further sweetheart" he slurred and pushed her against wall before kissing her neck.

Bayliy closed her eyes and wrinkled her nose up in disgust. She pressed her hands flat on his chest trying to give them some distance but the guy was much larger than her. Bayliy felt panic set in when he started to run his hand up her leg to her tigh. Just as his hand was about to go under her dress he was ripped off of her and thrown onto the floor.

He landed with a loud thump on the ground and looked up in shock with his mouth agape. "Finally I thought I was going to have to handle him on my own" Bayliy sighed in relief and walked over to the boys, Blake handed her his coat to put on then he walked up to the man on the floor.

"Hello Mr Cooper how are you doing?" Blake teased, the man now known as Mr Cooper looked confused between Bayliy and the boys. "Tell me does your wife know that you're out this late?" Blake asked squatting so he was eye level.

Realization dawned on the man, "you're the Lean twins" he voiced his thoughts. "Look whatever it is that I did I'm very sorry please let me go. I have a wife and family that need to be taken care of. I'll give you whatever you want" Blake held up his hand silencing him.

He looked Copper dead in the eyes seeing fear covering every inch of his body. Blake smirked and stood up, "let's get this over with he's giving me a headache."

Max cracked his knuckles and stepped forward a sinister smirk on his face, "I've been waiting all night for this."