Chapter 10

"You wanted to see us?" Bayliy asked as she and Blake walked into their father's home office. "Yeah take a seat" he said looking out the window.

They twins did as said. Ron sighed and turned to them, he sat down with a huff and lit a cigar. Blake glanced at the overflowing ashtray on his father's desk, indicating something was wrong. Ron over smoked when he was stressed and this made Blake tense, he glanced back at Ron and waited for what he had to say.

"One of our warehouses were robbed then burnt down last night" he said, "What?" Bayliy asked sitting up. "How is that even possible there was an army of men guarding the place?" Blake asked.

"All dead, it looked like a sniper. They disarmed the alarm and took everything then set the building alight" he explained. "Shit!" Bayliy said slumping in the chair. "I've upped the security at the other places. I need you two to handle things for a little bit" he said.

"Where are you going?" Bayliy asked, "I've got a meeting with Russia this weekend. I don't want to leave with all this going on but I can't help losing an alliance" he said rubbing his forehead. "I want you to look into replacing the stock we lost as well. I'll be back by Monday" he explained glancing at Blake.

"Have you lost weight?" Ron asked looking at him, "that's what I said" Bayliy confirmed both of them looking at Blake. "No I told you it must be the training" Blake defended, "Okay if you say so" Ron replied.

"That's all I have for you now, I'll call if there's  anything else" he said and the twins got up to exit the office.

Later that day the twins sat in the office of the club with their guards. "What's the job boss?" Max asked, "we need you to contact all of our suppliers we need a new shipment ASAP" Bayliy said. "On it" Tim and Tom said exiting the room, "Max I need you to find a hinding spot for the new stuff. Some where only we know about" Blake instructed.

"I'm on it" he too left the room, "I gotta take care of a few things. I'll see you at home" Bayliy said getting her stuff and following Max out the door.

Blake watched all of them leave then let out a sigh of relief when he was finally alone. All the questions were really starting to bug him, the voices had finally stopped tormenting him. After all these years it was silent in his head, but it was becoming harder to control his anger.

He pulled out a small white packet from his pocket and a hundred dollar bill. He made thin neat lines in the desk and snorted all of them in under five minutes. He slumped back in the chair and held his nose, welcoming the silence.

"What's the matter? You seem tense today babe" Austin asked rubbing Bayliy's shoulders. "Sorry I've got stuff going on at home" she said with a sigh. "What's up? Maybe if you share what's on your mind it would help" he said, Bayily gave him a hesitant look.

"Come on you can trust me,I wouldn't of been at your house if your father didn't" he urged, "yeah you're right" she sighed.

"Someone broke into one of our warehouses. Killed everyone, stoled everything and burnt the building down" she said, Austin has shock on his face. "But you can get the stuff back right?" He asked, "no they cut the camera system and killed everyone who might of seen them" she said running a hand through her hair.

"Fuck me!" Austin swore, Bayliy looked at him and smiled before taking her hand in his. "It's okay we're working on replacing the stuff" she said, "how soon?" He asked. She shrugged, "we need to fine a supplier first.

"Look how about I take you out for a nice dinner, just to take your mind off of everything?" He asked, "I don't know if I should" she said hastily.

"Please, I'll bring you back as soon as we're done with dinner promise" he begged. "Okay fine but I have to be home by eight" she warned, "done" he said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

After school Bayliy went home and rushed through her home work before getting ready for her date with Austin. She pulled on a pair of black jeans with a maroon shirt and her black heeled boots, she curled her hair and applied some eyeliner and mascara to her eyes.

At seven on the dot Austin was there to pick her up, this time she went out the front door. It was easier because her parents weren't home and Blake was at the club taking care of a few things.

"Hey beautiful" Austin greeted opening the door for her as usual. They went to a little dinner near the beach that sold hearty meals and had a warm homey feeling.

"So what was your dad like?" She asked as they ate. Austin tensed and went quite, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked" she rushed out seeing him uncomfortable. "No it's fine, it's just that we were close it's hard to think about him" he said. "He was a good dad, he loved my mum. He was the best, thought me everything from how to drive a car to have to treat a lady" he said.

Bayliy smiled noticing the sparkle in his eyes as he spoke about his father. "Barbecues on Sundays and movie nights, I miss all of it. But now everything I do is for him" he said his eyes darkening a bit. "Wow I wish my family was like yours" Bayliy mumbled.

"What do you mean?" He asked, "well from the time I was born I was told how to act, what to say. My parents weren't ever there for us, we grew up with nannies and gang members that's not normal. My father was too busy with running the mafia to be a father and my mother only cared for satuse and nice things."

"So you feel like you never had a family?" He asked holding her hand for comfort, "Blake and I were close before he went away for training. We still are but I can see that somethings changed in him, but we're still close" she explained looking off into space.

"Well I'm here for you now and I'll never let you go."